Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: TWO weeks of vaping, Q about premixed E-juices

TWO weeks of vaping, Q about premixed E-juices

HI every one.
    Good news I Have been vaping on my Ego-c for 2 weeks now without any analog ,I feel healthier and satesfied about the over all experience.

now , I wana ask you guys about your pre mixed e-juices as I had ordered HC Choc. apple ,cappocino and caramel moca ...the only one I like is the apple all in 24 (mg) pg base.

I have ordered some e-cig juices hazelnut,vanila,cohiba and limon ,I like the cohiba and limon but not the other 2 ( best mix PG/VG) in 24 mg nic.

and I do some DIY mixes as well.

according to you guys ,which flavours are the best ( I know it is subjective and personal preffrence but I want to try ) and which vindors you buy your pre mixed e-juices from .

( NOTE/ I will give the e-juices which I dont like to anyone who is in need or wants it) better then throwing it in the bin..

AVF Regular
    I got some cappuccino from HC and thought it was awful too
    Got some spearmint from HC and really like it
    Glad you have been analogue free 2 weeks- well done Goodboy

Thx mate..
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodboy601 View Post
    HI every one.
    Good news I Have been vaping on my Ego-c for 2 weeks now without any analog ,I feel healthier and satesfied about the over all experience.

now , I wana ask you guys about your pre mixed e-juices as I had ordered HC Choc. apple ,cappocino and caramel moca ...the only one I like is the apple all in 24 (mg) pg base.

I have ordered some e-cig juices hazelnut,vanila,cohiba and limon ,I like the cohiba and limon but not the other 2 ( best mix PG/VG) in 24 mg nic.

and I do some DIY mixes as well.

according to you guys ,which flavours are the best ( I know it is subjective and personal preffrence but I want to try ) and which vindors you buy your pre mixed e-juices from .

( NOTE/ I will give the e-juices which I dont like to anyone who is in need or wants it) better then throwing it in the bin..

CCC
    Sounds like you prefer the fruity flavours for now

Pink Spot Vapors: Gourmet E-liquid & Signature E-Juice Flavors

Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes#

Your tastes are still going to change over the next few months, so don't give away any of your juice just yet, you may find you like them in a couple of weeks.
    zainwolf likes this.

thank you ccc
    Quote Originally Posted by CCC View Post
    Sounds like you prefer the fruity flavours for now

Pink Spot Vapors: Gourmet E-liquid & Signature E-Juice Flavors

Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes#

Your tastes are still going to change over the next few months, so don't give away any of your juice just yet, you may find you like them in a couple of weeks.

Super Moderator
    Well done for DIY juices check out Vape King | Electronic Cigarettes | E-liquids | Atomizers | Cartomizers and JuiceWhore E-Liquid E-Juice

They have sample packs so you can try a whole bunch of different juices and find what you like.
    Buzz pro, Provari, Reo Mini, Ego

thank you margyb
    Quote Originally Posted by margyb View Post
    I got some cappuccino from HC and thought it was awful too
    Got some spearmint from HC and really like it
    Glad you have been analogue free 2 weeks- well done Goodboy

yes I am using the juicewhore juices I have ordered and they are very good
    Quote Originally Posted by eth0x View Post
    Well done for DIY juices check out Vape King | Electronic Cigarettes | E-liquids | Atomizers | Cartomizers and JuiceWhore E-Liquid E-Juice

They have sample packs so you can try a whole bunch of different juices and find what you like.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    It's weird often the ones you think you'll like you don't and random picks can become your favorites.

I find I like tobacco base juices less and less the more I vape.

From HC, I thought the chocolate and mocha etc were horrible. But I thought I'd like them. Their vanilla tobacco is great though that's my main tobacco vape at the moment. Have tried maybe 20 HC flavours, liked 2-3 a lot, another 5-6 were ok and really disliked the rest.

JWs sour strawberry is my current overall fave. I've liked about half the sweet flavours I've tried (3 of 6) and didn't like the one tobacco tried so far.

I reckon just keep trying flavours with little pots or sample kits to figure out what you like.

yeh that is what happened with me as well, the flavours I thought I would like turned out to be unpleasant ,the random chosen juices are what I am vaping now.
    Quote Originally Posted by sync View Post
    It's weird often the ones you think you'll like you don't and random picks can become your favorites.

I find I like tobacco base juices less and less the more I vape.

From HC, I thought the chocolate and mocha etc were horrible. But I thought I'd like them. Their vanilla tobacco is great though that's my main tobacco vape at the moment. Have tried maybe 20 HC flavours, liked 2-3 a lot, another 5-6 were ok and really disliked the rest.

JWs sour strawberry is my current overall fave. I've liked about half the sweet flavours I've tried (3 of 6) and didn't like the one tobacco tried so far.

I reckon just keep trying flavours with little pots or sample kits to figure out what you like.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast