Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: just started

just started

Hi just bought a kit that has charger case thing, 5 filter looking things and two white cigarette tube style things.

No instructions! I have no idea what bit is what and what I have to do OR what I have to get in order to get nicotine in to this... there is not nicotine in it as i got in australia. can i just buy something ready done with nicotine in it or do i have to muck around with syringes etc (been reading a bit).

i don't know which bit is charging or why it is charging, when to stop using one of them... NOTHING... bit of a useless company I got it from. I do know it is a 510. thanks!!!

Super Moderator
    Hello there and welcome to aussievapers
    Can you tell us which 510 it is? The filter looking things, do they look like cigarette butts? Or are they white and have a little tank that inserts into it?
    Are they prefilled or empty? If empty, you will need to buy "juice" or flavoring. The nicotine you mix with it obviously is purchased overseas.
    The tube style things are the batteries. Do they have a button on them?

Super Moderator
    Hi smokegirl and welcome. Can you find out the name of the kit from the site you purchased from? Then we will be able to help you a bit more

You can purchase pre mixed juice with nicotine overseas, A good place to start will be health cabin in the vendors list on this forum.
    Buzz pro, Provari, Reo Mini, Ego

Hi thanks for your replies:

Juddy: the filters look like buts, i don't think they have tanks. no button.

ethox: aussie blue endurance. how long does it take for the nicotine to arrive..... going mad. having a ecig with no nicotine is not helping me at all.

Super Moderator
    They would be what is called "cartomisers" I do think. They are a cartridge and atomizer in one, hence the name. Have you filled them with anything?
    Juice will take approximately a week from health cabin. I suggest while you are there, also get some 36mg unflavored pg nicotine so you can mix your own with "doublers" from Australia :-)

Super Moderator
    Okay, What you have is 5 cartomizers the 5 you got in your kit will be prefilled but with no nicotine.

You will need to purchase some empty cartomizers and premixed juice. Delivery for me was always 7 days or under but it varies and sometimes people wait up to a month for there order.
    Buzz pro, Provari, Reo Mini, Ego

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by eth0x View Post
    You will need to purchase some empty cartomizers
    ^^^^^^^ to that.

What you have is a 5 cartomizer 510 PCC kit.

those cartomizers can be filled from the part that screws on to the battery,usually 12 to 16 drops or till it leaks a bit.

CCC
    check out Vapor4Life my suggestion to you is to buy a whole new kit with prefilled cartomizers with nicotine in them already. You can get all of it from this site. Sorry i am telling you to ditch the first kit you got, but don't worry i had to do the same thing because the cartomizers that come with your kit are not refillable.

I can fill those? really? I don't think the supplier thought I should, he suggested buying fillable ones. Or is he just selling up?

thank you for all your replies! very helpful. So do i need needles etc? what would be the minimum amount of stuff to order? thanks

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast