Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: New to Aussie Vapers, this site is cool! Looking to start again =D Any Suggestions?

Talking New to Aussie Vapers, this site is cool! Looking to start again =D Any Suggestions?

Hey Aussie Vape members,

About 6 months ago I quit cigarettes with an electronic cigarette by elusion cigarettes, I believe it '2011 starter kit' check their website out HERE (NOT PROMOTING HERE )

Anyway it helped me quit cigarettes but then I started a stressful job as a Chef's apprentice, which... hospitality being so stressful, made me pick up smoking again, as basically everyone there smoked. lol :/

SOOOOO I'm back looking for a new start up kit, I want something that's relatively cheap, which produces a nice thick vapor - and must be able to be re-filled easily, as I already have some nic juice ready from last time

I saw a you tube video of the eGo being re-filled, and they used a syringe??? WTF? I don't want sharp needles laying around my home, the family will likely think I've taken a liking to hard drugs lol.

So, any suggestions? Looking forward to meeting new people on here,

Regards,
    -Josh (JeX)

MSN: Omgwtfmonkey@hotmail.com

Super Moderator
    Welcome

Grab an ego kit, as for the syringes they are blunt they are used for mixing/filling etc. a carto tank like the DCT or Notta might suit you to save time on refilling they are cheap and some of the vendors on here stock them.
    Buzz pro, Provari, Reo Mini, Ego

hey eth0x, thanks for the fast reply.

What eGo kit should I buy? there are some for sale on Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters & Importers from the world's largest online B2B marketplace-Alibaba.com (the eGo c) for about 20-30 dollars

Super Moderator
    They are most likely all fakes and not recommended. Check out vapeking,vapebar,juicewhore and others in this forum (genuine ego kits) and Australian so cheap shipping and good post times

If you dont care about delivery time check out Healthcabin

ego-C is the latest, but you cant go wrong with the cheaper ego-T setup, If you want your batts to last longer get the 1000mah ego's
    Last edited by eth0x; 20-02-12 at 06:32 PM.
    Buzz pro, Provari, Reo Mini, Ego

I would go the ego-c over the cheaper ego-t personally, it will only be cheaper for a few months anyway. the ego-t are almost impossible to clean.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

and where would be a good place (hopefully the cheapest) to purchase a legit eGo C from?

thanks for all the answers to my Q's lol

AVF Regular
    I think only vapebar and ecigz have them at the moment.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

Hey uhh, this is another question for ya.... where can I buy a DCT or Notta carto for the eGo C from?

I've decided to purchase an eGo C from healthcabin, and until it arrives I will stick with analogs. But where to buy these carto's? whats so special about them?

thanks
    -Jex

Quote Originally Posted by eth0x View Post
    If you dont care about fakes or not or delivery time check out Healthcabin
    Hey eth0x,

are you suggesting HC's egos are not joyetech? I thought they were genuine.

Cheers, buggy.

AVF Regular
    My ego t's from HC have joyetech eGo-t stamped on them
    buggy likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast