Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

First Kit Arrived

HI, My first kit arrived. It is the JW510 starter kit from JuiceWhore, and I am impressed to say the least not only with the kit but with the service from from JW. I really enjoy vaping and would recommend it to any smoker. But I stuffed up and lost a battery and started on the DEATH STICKS again. Now I have a fairly bad chest infection so the DOC but me on some heavy duty drugs. I think I will mainly use the JW510 mainly while and about. I am thinking that for home I might get a Provari. However their is a poor mans Provari but I cant remember what its called with my messed up head. I would really really appreciate any ideas or help. I told my DOC about it and he said if its a small health risk then go for it, as he has tried everything to get me to stop. GO the Vape! Cheers..

CCC
    Lava Tube...

Quote Originally Posted by CCC View Post
    Lava Tube...
    Thanks CCC.

Does that 510 kit come with a PCC? I have found my 510s pretty good, except for the battery life. A recharging case solves that.

I got this one:

Joye 510 PCC - Vapebar

It works like it says on the tin as far as I can report so far. (It is for standard length batteries.)

Its important to have back ups...even of back ups. Batteries are cheap. Why not have 3 or 4 ego batteries for emergencies. Chest infection is a good time to give up the coffin nails and start with some low mg Nic. Some menthol juice may even help with it a bit. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by quoll View Post
    Does that 510 kit come with a PCC? I have found my 510s pretty good, except for the battery life. A recharging case solves that.

I got this one:

Joye 510 PCC - Vapebar

It works like it says on the tin as far as I can report so far. (It is for standard length batteries.)
    Hi quoll, Yes it does and I think it is good value for money. I had a few questions for Del which she answered promply.

I asked Del because for some reason I could not access the forum. Cheers.

Hi chilli, I know that now, but remember it was my first go at vaping so I went with the kit only.
    What a mistake that was as it lead me back to where I did not want to go.

Oh, I am sorry my threads are all over the place. I was a member of another forum where this was discouraged. Thanks.
    Last edited by timeout; 21-02-12 at 08:11 PM.

AVF Regular
    This is a forum which exists in part to answer newbie questions, and if your worried about your posts being all of the place just read some of my 2000 odd posts and you will feel better lol

Super Moderator
    nothing wrong with all over the place
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickg33 View Post
    This is a forum which exists in part to answer newbie questions, and if your worried about your posts being all of the place just read some of my 2000 odd posts and you will feel better lol
    You're not encouraging he drink and then post, are you Mick? :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast