Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Hi Guys UK here

AVF Regular

Hi Guys UK here

Hello forum not a newby in the true sense of the word, I have been vaping for over 3 years now ,I am coming to Oz in October or Nov this year for a holiday with my son and family, who have recently emigrated to Adalaide.......Are there any vaping vendors there at all? or could you recommend one that is close to there.

Whats the situation with vaping in Oz are there any rules and regulations stopping me from partaking in my pasttime?

My wife and I are at the moment also going through the treadmill of trying to immigrate to your wonderful country as well

short story :
    lots of vendors, illegal to sell nicotine in oz, easy enough to import, we are a lot closer to china than you guys.
    no real rules as such yet, we are still underground..
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    Im not sure of any shop vendors you can walk into, but there are some great online vendors like juicewhore. I order from them all the time and recive my order with in 2 days. If you vape nic you will have to bring it with you or order before hand as you are not allowed to buy nic in australia, but its fine to import upto 3 months worth for personal use. Good luck I hope you enjoy your stay

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Delco View Post
    Im not sure of any shop vendors you can walk into, but there are some great online vendors like juicewhore. I order from them all the time and recive my order with in 2 days. If you vape nic you will have to bring it with you or order before hand as you are not allowed to buy nic in australia, but its fine to import upto 3 months worth for personal use. Good luck I hope you enjoy your stay
    That is great info Delco so no problem in bringing in via customs 200 ml or so ready made full flavored nic juice then,would I have to declare it as well?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    short story :
    lots of vendors, illegal to sell nicotine in oz, easy enough to import, we are a lot closer to china than you guys.
    no real rules as such yet, we are still underground..

Lol Stoney "we are still underground.." is it that popular to vape in Oz then ? we in UK see more and more peeps vaping

AVF Regular
    I think I will leave that to some of the other members to answer. I have not traveled outside australia yet with nic, but I have read about a few people doing it, not sure if they declared tho

AVF Regular
    Im yet to see someone else vape other then my sisters boyfriend (which I converted) in my area.

thats what I meant by underground, people are becoming aware of it now, but its still almost never seen in the wild.

(in general, we are a lot further apart than you guys on average, might be why )
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    Isnt it crazy you cannot buy nick in Oz I bet you can buy nic patches and of course ciggies
    Been vaping for 8 yrs in March 2017

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Delco View Post
    Im yet to see someone else vape other then my sisters boyfriend (which I converted) in my area.
    Most of the Security staff at work carry around ProVaris with nice big tanks attached. They have one guy that does bulk orders on hardware and juice so they seem to have a pretty solid system going. Aside from that, Them and myself are the only ones I know of who vape in my area. I tried to get this guy from a YouTube channel called the Smoking Gamer to switch to vaping, but he replied he prefers the older method :P
    Not responsible.... Ever.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast