Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Will this work?

Question Will this work?

Hi, Nooby vaper here ^^

Been using my best e-cig 510 starter kit for a couple months now and loving the switch away from tobacco smoke. The starter is rather limited however and I am looking to upgrade.
    A colleague of mine uses a tank system and let me try it out, I love the look and convenience of it so am looking to get a set myself.

I was wondering if there would be any issues using the following pieces together? (tldr; am I missing anything obvious that would make these two items compatible):
    Review of the ACTv3 (ARRY Carto Tank) by E-Cig-Reviews.com
    Review of the Megalodon electronic cigarette by E-Cig-Reviews.com

Thanks for help and looking past my noobishness.

The ACTV3 is nowhere in stock.
    i would recommend this: GG ECIGS AUSTRALIA - SmockTech 5v WOW (Standalone) - Black
    And Also This: GG ECIGS AUSTRALIA - SmokTech Dual-Coil 3.5ml 2.5 ohm Tank Kit (Aluminium-DCTv2) regardless to the picture they are alloy ends not black rubber
    a mod & tank which are small yet powerful & very reliable.

CCC
    Hi Pushee, yep as long as you get the 510 connection on the megalodon, and then use 510 cartos in that tank, you have matchy matchy and will be a good set up. Love the look of that tank too, thanks for the link

Thanks all! I'll have to do a bit of poking around but I'm glad it's as easy as 'make sure the connections match'
    CCC likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by pushee View Post
    Thanks all! I'll have to do a bit of poking around but I'm glad it's as easy as 'make sure the connections match'
    Exactly. And the key for the connections is '510'. As long as it's a 510 connection, it should work.
    Vaper since 11 Dec 2011

Joyetech Evic-VTC MINI, eLeaf TC40 x2, Uwell Crown & Aspire Titan2

Vaping Blog: http://gaelyne.com/category/vape-away/

AVF Regular
    I was thinking of buying the WOW or wait till I have more coin and buy a provari, to many choices grrr. I use a SmokTech tank most of the time now on a 1000mah ego. First I was worried about leaking and only used it at home, never had any leaks so I got brave and take it everywhere now. Can be a little messy the first time you change a cart, but now I keep a old one to push it out from one end then push the stuffed one out with a new one no mess at all and you save your juice.

If u want a quality tank go to juice whore and grab the stainless steel laser cut EPM tanks. FKN beauty!

AVF Regular
    just a personal opinion: i prefer the Liquinator over the EPM.

I have only had the Smoktech Tank for a little bit.. but I do like it a lot.. the fact that the coloured ones come with coloured material rather than the need to apply a sticker to them is pretty cool too. The factory carto doesn't wick too well but apparently it just needs its holes made bigger or replaced with another carto that has bigger holes or a cut in it.. no big deal.

I like the liquinator too but this one feels more solid than that for some reason.
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

AVF Regular
    i seem to think that way too - EPMs can handle more stress over a Liquinator although i'm not gonna be the one to put it to the test :P it's probably the aesthetics that's winning me over. SS end caps on the liquinator are purdy.

@OP - the don is good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast