Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By juddyau

Thread: WOW...it is all a bit dauntinng...

WOW...it is all a bit dauntinng...

Hi all, as you maybe able to tell this is all very new to me. I stumbled onto this forum yesterday and have been busy reading posts. I honestly had no idea there is an entire new (to me) culture of vapers. I had no idea there was vaping. I began lookng for an e cig to help me quit. Now i have this new range of things to learn and try to get my head around. I must say the posts i have read and the help I have seen given is admorable, it is great to see how you all accept us newbys and offer as much advice as you do. So please allow me to sit back, absorb and learn the lingo. Be assued i will, once i have sorted through the mountain in front of me, be asking advice before i do any ordering.

Welcome to the forum. There's definitely is a wealth of info here and helpful people. I probably wouldn't be full time Vaping without AVF. Now I'm approaching 6 months without smokes and couldn't be happier. Feel free to ask any questions (read the FAQs/stickies first lol) and hopefully you can give up the smokes sooner than later.

CCC
    Hi Wand, welcome. Yep it's true the great bunch of folks here are always happy to help newbies on their vaping journey. Congratulations for making the decision to quit smoking. Your lungs will thank you for it.

Super Moderator
    Welcome to AVF. Don't let yourself get too overwhelmed by everything that's out there, just start simple, get to know how to vape , refill etc etc. Plenty of different devices out there for you to get excited about later, try not to let the more advanced stuff confuse you in the beginning. Im sure some of the members here can enlighten and suggest starter kits.
    Cheers :-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    AddictRick likes this.

AVF Regular
    Welcome aboard, any questions, ask away.

Welcome aboard the V-Train!
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

AVF Regular
    i agree with juddyau, not because he's a super mod now but because keeping things simple at the start allows you to work your way up and understand the bits and pieces involved along the way. not saying you won't be able to understand the wealth of information available but starting sooner than later (ie giving up durries quicker) is always a plus

As a recent recipient of all the help here I can only agree.

I am now one week off tobacco and have enjoyed every minute of it.

I also agree with keep it simple. When you are ready, I am sure you will get loads of advice on kit, juices and technique.

Welcome Wanderiinvape!

Welcome mate.

It is pretty simple really, just screw a nicotine filled thing on a battery and puff away.

But we enthusiasts like to explore things.

RC