Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By zainwolf

Thread: new to vaping

new to vaping

Hi all - new to vaping - been a couple weeks without cigs, and a friend put me on to e cigs. he has given me some disposables loaded with tobacco flavor which have been ok. They have nicotine in them, but dont seem to produce that much vapour. He got them online from nz - but i am wondering if there is somewhere in melbourne i can get a larger unit - would prefer to see what i am getting before buying.
    Cheers
    I am in Brighton

CCC
    Hi X, welcome to AV, and good job vaping in place of smoking. This thread was started today, it may interest you, maybe ask the original poster for that information another newbe

I usually tell peeps new to vaping to start with the Ego T Starter Kit .. and move to bigger and better from there .. it worked for me and also worked for others I have helped .. The only way you can see before u buy is if u know someone who has one (i dont know of anyone selling , other than online, in melbourne) .. but the ego was a great starting point for me , others will chime in im sure but for me the ego worked wonders .. now i use the lavatube ..
    good luck to ya and congrats on ur 2 weeks and counting without cigs!

Howdy, not sure what you mean - what may interest me - and I am the original poster

CCC
    Sorry i just edited my post, there is a link now

I'm sorta glad I went with the bigger and better straight away

what did you start with mobtek?

Quote Originally Posted by mattyg View Post
    what did you start with mobtek?
    Matty, I did some reading and decided to go with the Riva 1100, bigger longer lasting battery, each battery is lasting me a day and a half, the atomizers produce a heap of vapour, really good flow and the throat hit is great
    Last edited by mobtek; 01-03-12 at 02:04 PM. Reason: gude spellin'

haven't tried the riva .. but u cant really ask for more than that can ya..heap of vapor and throat hit .. maybe more consistent than the Ego? that was my main prob when using the Ego atomizer..inconsistency.. but was still a good starting point for me personally..

I usually recommend an eGo USB battery (obvious you have a computer) and a couple of kinds of cartomizers and a small range of juices in medium nic strength (12mg or near) can pick up a decent starter kit from healthcabin.com with nicotine for $30-50 depending on budget and interest. Depending on how strong of cigarettes someone smokes I might recommend slightly higher nic or lower...
    X-BoNeS-X likes this.