Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: Well I'm buggered.

AVF Regular

Well I'm buggered.

After two years of encouragement & massive price increases in the price of fags my wife has been dragged kicking & screaming into vaping full time. She has always had her own vape gear & has a try every three or four days & tells me it hurts her throat, makes her head ache, gives her a pain in the back, ear ache, sore gums etc etc etc. About two weeks ago her carton of Alpine went from $213 to $230 with three more annual rises to come so I got the old Kanger Pro2 tank out thinking it would be the most mild with minimal vapour & her older Nautilus mini with unflavoured 12mg juice & she thought the Pro 2 tank was OK but not the Nautilus but she kept insisting she needed a fag straight after having a vape.
    Anyhow 6 days ago she run out of cigarettes & was trying to just vape with the Pro 2 which got her through Sunday with some whinges then on Monday I turned the watts down to 7w & got her to try my Kabuki "style" tank on my Eleaf Pico
    & gradually she was vaping away with less & less whinging as the week went on, I was very surprised to see the size of some of the clouds she was blowing:-)
    So now she has my Kabuki style & my Rose clone on two Pico's & seems to be well on her way, I can't believe it this is great a.
    Mind you I'm down to only three mods now:-)
    Robray, giruvian, gtadmin and 18 others like this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I have been Vaping Heineken Vape it's a menthol hit perhaps worth her giving it a go..... They have a special buy 4 bottles get 1 for free....brings the price down to about $14 per 30ml !

https://www.vampirevape.co.uk/e-liqu...eisenberg.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by rodbam View Post

Mind you I'm down to only three mods now:-)
    Small price to pay mate
    Cath Mort and Wombats1 like this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    Think about the massive increase to your vape budget now

....and tell her to keep up the good work ~ she's doing great
    Tara, muscovyduckling and ywfbi like this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks Ace, GT & Single:-) I've tried her on quite a few menthol vapes but she found something not to like. The only flavour she said was OK was Virgin Vapor 100%vg Black Cherry & Marshmallow, I think this was because she thought she had a pg allergy but she is vaping fine now on 50vg-50pg unflavoured so I won't be changing anything just yet.
    Robray, gtadmin and Cath Mort like this.

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    She will soon be winding and wicking coils. (maybe)
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

AVF Regular
    That's such GREAT News Rodbam!!!

Just goes to show......if you've got the patience and stick with it, anything is possible.

Well done and big congrats to BOTH of you

Cheers,
    Cath

AVF Regular
    Onwards and upwards Rodbam, i can relate to your frustrations , has your missus tried (Ice flavoring Flavor West) as my wife was an Alpine girl ,once she tried the Ice she was hooked and my pocket felt a lot heavier.
    She was a MTL and still is , i just add some mandarin flavor to her ice mix and wallahh, happy wife happy life !!!! Kanger Aerotank V2 with Eleaf 40 watt dialled in at 8.5w &1.5ohm .
    rodbam likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rodbam View Post
    Thanks Ace, GT & Single:-) I've tried her on quite a few menthol vapes but she found something not to like. The only flavour she said was OK was Virgin Vapor 100%vg Black Cherry & Marshmallow, I think this was because she thought she had a pg allergy but she is vaping fine now on 50vg-50pg unflavoured so I won't be changing anything just yet.
    Well done Mr & Mrs Bam :-D

People I've seen with a true PG intolerance never actually get over it, but if it's just a bit harsh at first, I've found starting with a juice with less throat hit to be helpful. That's my case - I will start with my coffee vape in the morning sometimes (no throat hit as it's just a creamy latte flavour) and then change to my ADV or something else later.

Oh, and am right in thinking the 'Bam Budget' (tm) has just increased by a couple of hundred per week? I predict the mod shortage will not last long...
    rodbam and muscovyduckling like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Thanks Cath & it only took two years:-)
    Rob it will be an improvement when she can change her battery & fill the tank, at the moment she just hands it to me:-)
    Yes Old we tried all the different menthol's when I used to mix my own juices but she wasn't in the right mood to give vaping a good try even when I called her Fag ash Lil:-)
    Yes Fab our budget might now have me looking at Provaris:-)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast