Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Vaping Indoors

AVF Regular

Vaping Indoors

Newbie yb here again. I always smoked, as AV Forums called "stinkies" outside on my balcony.

I was wondering, since there are so many cool as helpful regulars on here, my question is; if you Vape inside does it discolour the Walls, Curtains etc? I know that the Tar and other harmful Chemicals from Cigs stain badly.

Why I ask, as my Hubby spends so much money on anti-mosquito repellents, candles and coils as I am very allergic to Mosquitos. I nearly lost my leg last year due to a bite from one of those "horrors". I was in Hospital 19 weeks as the bite infected and turned into a Pyoderma Gangrenosum Ulcer. Thank goodness leg was saved. All of this happened solely due to the fact I needed to smoke Cigs.

I am proud of myself thus far as just about to hit 3 days without a Ciggy. Thanks to the good choice of Nicotine Juices I have purchased from Super Vape Store US and Mixology NZ.

Thanks for any help.
    Flea, singlefished and LimeB like this.
    ""Tootle Puffer" on Starter Kits.

AVF Regular
    Good for you ybnice

No problems vaping indoors, no stains, no bad smells and no build up on walls.

Keep a draught moving through the house to prevent a vape cloud from building up in front of the TV.... I've taught myself to blow sideways so not to block the view
    Stomp, thejo and ybnice like this.

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Yes, I vape inside. Never smoked inside. Wife is a health nut. She has no issue with me vaping inside. No issue with it affecting the wallpaper etc. Vape in her car, no issue. Nothing else to say, but vape inside, its cold outside!!
    singlefished and ybnice like this.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

AVF Regular
    Another vote for vaping inside here. I haven't smoked inside for 17 years, but my never smoked/vaped wife doesn't complain about the vapour unless I fog things up too much. If I'm sitting on the lounge with her watching TV I just mostly stealth vape. It's not harmful to other people but I don't need her freaking out. She doesn't have a good understanding of vaping or why I do it.

Thinking about it now I really was a sad sack going out in all weather so I could have a smoke. Even full on high wind storms where the patio area had horizontal rain coming through it.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Yup, last time I was back in the UK I popped downstairs for my morning puff.... sleet, howling wind, icicles hanging from the gutters, pitch dark and about ten below ~ and there's me in my jammies, slippers and terry towelling bathrobe all hunched up standing outside the front door sucking it down as quick as I could!

Desperate times, desperate measures!
    Robray, fabricator4, thejo and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Lol funny. Thanks so much all the above. Will save us Money re Mossie repellents and crappy weather conditions.
    ""Tootle Puffer" on Starter Kits.

AVF Regular
    2 vapers indoors here, no issues.
    Aircon runs 24/7, haven't seen any build up in aircon filter.

Good work getting off the ciggies btw.

AVF Regular
    My wife and kids didn't like the smell of the juices I was vaping when I was using flavoured, one of the reasons I swapped to unflavoured juices. No one minds me vaping inside as there's no smell at all now
    ybnice likes this.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

AVF Regular
    I vape inside no probs except the windows get a film on them after a couple of weeks so they need cleaning more often
    jen and ybnice like this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I was an outdoor smoker and yeah was no fun on a cold wet windy day ! now i can sit indoors and sub ohm my D**k off all day with no complaints from the wife who is very anti smoking and she doesnt object to the aroma's of either of my favourite juices those being vagabond vapes Bosnian breakfast and vapoureyes Heisenberg .
    ybnice likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast