Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Bought my first Unit

Bought my first Unit

Hi guys. Followed in newtovape1's footsteps, and went to Vapourtron - which is actuallly a paint shop. The guy there was very helpful, to the point of giving me an Ego-C unit to try for a couple hours - no deposit or anything! Liked it very much - way better than the little disposable unit I had been given.
    Only thing is that he wouldnt sell me nicotine - said I had to get it online from China, as it wasnt legal for sale in Oz - News to me. Is that right?
    Anyway - will order some - in the meantime I have the Triple Shot liquid, which gives a pretty good hit on its own. Lot of other flavours there, but can get into that later.
    Cheers
    Xcig

Quote Originally Posted by Xcig View Post
    Only thing is that he wouldnt sell me nicotine - said I had to get it online from China, as it wasnt legal for sale in Oz - News to me. Is that right?
    Yup.. that's right. No nicotine juice allowed to be sold in Australia at this time.

Plenty of places to get it from overseas though, not only China. China is the usual source because it is cheaper both for the product and the postage in almost all cases.

Local (Aussie) suppliers can sell you the flavoured juice, or concentrated flavours and everything else associated with e-cigs.. just no nicotine juice.
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

Vapourtron is fantastic. He really does offer supreme customer service above and beyond. If your near Prahran pm me and I'll show u some of the more advanced mods and kick you some juices from juicewhore to try! Pm me if interested

CCC
    Good start Xcig. I wonder if the guy who owns that shop is a member on here? Are you going to get premixed juice from overseas or will you try mixing your own with plain nic liquid?
    besure likes this.

AVF Regular
    Good if he answered emails and pm on here ... Been few days now ...

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?cnwchw
    http://forums.aussievapers.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2478&dateline=1380789817

Haven't thought too much about it, but assumed I would find a liquid that I liked, and add nicotine to it. The guy at vapourtron said he could help with getting ratios right

CCC
    Xcig, if you haven't thought too much about it maybe you will be lucky and not even need nic. You can get help with suppliers and ratios from us here if you wanted.

Thanks ccc, will see how I go. Would be great to ditch nicotine altogether
    CCC likes this.

AVF Regular
    Go to nicvape and get your nic, best seller I have found

Quote Originally Posted by Xcig View Post
    Hi guys. Followed in newtovape1's footsteps, and went to Vapourtron - which is actuallly a paint shop. The guy there was very helpful, to the point of giving me an Ego-C unit to try for a couple hours - no deposit or anything! Liked it very much - way better than the little disposable unit I had been given.
    Anyway - will order some - in the meantime I have the Triple Shot liquid, which gives a pretty good hit on its own. Lot of other flavours there, but can get into that later.
    Cheers
    Xcig
    Hi Xcig Im glad your happy with your Ego-C, I have been using one for the past few days and they seem really good. We have so far sold over 40 units since we got them in early week and so far no problems have been recorded. As with all new models there always seems to be small glitches, but so far thats not the case with the Ego-C. I also see you like our tripple shot liquid , "I thought you would " Pop into the store when you can and ill give a a bottle of the new Kick start to try, Its still under development but i do have some samples here . I dont do many posts on Ausie Vapers mainly because i am too busy in the store and also I really dont think Im welcomed here.

All the best

Vapourtron
    Last edited by juddyau; 03-03-12 at 09:45 AM. Reason: No need for that.
    Vapourtron
    http://www.vapourtron.com.au
    Melbourne Victoria

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast