Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Tesla Stealth Mod Starter Kit 100watt

AVF Regular

Tesla Stealth Mod Starter Kit 100watt

Seen a few reviews of this (Vaping Bogan lol) and looks nice and super compact and simple no fuss to use with my hands. I am finding a pen type shape Starter ones just a bit harder to use for me. I think the Tesla would fit nice and compact in my handbag. Just wondering if anybody have any input re these little fellas or recommend something else.

Thanks muchly.
    Robray likes this.
    ""Tootle Puffer" on Starter Kits.

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Quote Originally Posted by ybnice View Post
    Seen a few reviews of this (Vaping Bogan lol) and looks nice and super compact and simple no fuss to use with my hands. I am finding a pen type shape Starter ones just a bit harder to use for me. I think the Tesla would fit nice and compact in my handbag. Just wondering if anybody have any input re these little fellas or recommend something else.

Thanks muchly.

Yes go ahead. Its the best piece of kit I have. No bells and whistles and just does its job. If you buy the starter kit it will maybe come with the Tesla Shadow tank. For me, its a little airy, but can be throttled back to give more resistance if you want to go mouth to lung. Wide open, its excellent for direct lung.

I have used this thing with a variety of tanks and varying coil resistances. (as in ohms). It works from 2.8ohms down to 0.3. As long as you keep your tank diameter at 22mm or below, it will work.

For me I cant fault it. Its certainly not for the go faster crowd, but a tiny stealth mod, its just the ticket. Just bought another one, mainly because its a built in battery and one on charge and one in use. It will charge on your computer, but far better with a one or two amp plug in.
    giruvian, Fatman, merexy and 1 others like this.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

AVF Regular
    Thanks very much Robray, just about to order it. I want to order extra Coils also. Being a newbie, this side of things is still a bit confusing still for me. My current Kangertech is 1.5 which I use when want to Mouth to Lung and my Itsuwa Mini Sub is 0.5 for Lung. I cannot find actual Tesla Coils per say. Any help greatly appreciated as to what coils I should buy for this.

AVF Regular
    This is where I purchased mine

Buy 2016 Best Tesla Stealth 100W Vape Mod,Tesla Stealth 100W E-cig Mod For Sale Online Shop

However I didnt buy spare coils from them. Fasttech I will maybe buy from.

https://www.fasttech.com/product/513...ment-coil-head.

Fasttech also do the kit, but a little more expensive.
    ybnice and jackbande like this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks again, appreciated.

AVF Regular
    For info; I bought both Kit and Coils off Australian Store, Victory Vape - very cheap compared to others.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Robray View Post
    This is where I purchased mine

Buy 2016 Best Tesla Stealth 100W Vape Mod,Tesla Stealth 100W E-cig Mod For Sale Online Shop

However I didnt buy spare coils from them. Fasttech I will maybe buy from.

https://www.fasttech.com/product/513...ment-coil-head.

Fasttech also do the kit, but a little more expensive.
    Robray it arrived today and am totally wrapped. Just one little thing. When you tighten the tank fully, one of the Airflow holes is hidden at back and can see no way of adjusting this. It still Vapes ok with 1 Airflow hole showing. I loosened it just a tad so both Airflow holes are showing. It seems ok like this. Just wondering if yours is the same?

Just adding - Have you tried any other Tanks with this Mod? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by ybnice; 20-09-16 at 10:40 PM.
    Robray likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ybnice View Post
    Robray it arrived today and am totally wrapped. Just one little thing. When you tighten the tank fully, one of the Airflow holes is hidden at back and can see no way of adjusting this. It still Vapes ok with 1 Airflow hole showing. I loosened it just a tad so both Airflow holes are showing. It seems ok like this. Just wondering if yours is the same?

Just adding - Have you tried any other Tanks with this Mod? Thanks in advance.

es mine is the same but you don't need to tighten so much to get a connection. I just tighten mine so the hole is still visible. Only thing is I cant adjust the air flow while the tank is mounted as the adjustment ring is tight. Maybe it will loosen of as time goes on?

Yes I have tried a few older style tanks, but any tank 22mm or less will work well.
    ybnice likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for you quick reply. Mine is ok and can adjust the airflow whilst mounted. It was a tiny bit stiff to turn first up but turning it a few times it loosened and is good now. I see some people complaining about the paint coming off - will wait and see but so far so good.

AVF Regular
    Robray I contacted Tesla about one of the airholes hidden and this is the reply I got today via Email:-

Sorry for unable to reply you earlier, it is no problem that one set of the Airflow holes is hidden. Teslacigs stealth airflow holes designed bigger than normal, one hole also can support to use ,don't worry about it.
    Robray likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast