Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Dhufish
  • 1 Post By russkris

Thread: Newish Aussie noob

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Red face Newish Aussie noob

Hello, Hello.

I am very new to vaping, and I can tell you after nearly 3 weeks I am enjoying not smoking cigarettes.

I started with the Joytech AIO with a few different No Nic flavors to get me started, that was great for a week but ended up grabbing a few ml's of nicotine off a bloke at my work and that was great, it felt much better and just last week stepped up to a eLeaf PICO after getting hot liquid in my mouth.

The eLeaf works great but the flavor isn't the same as the AIO but I expected that as it it a totally different setup.

I have been watching a ton of review video's but they really don't talk about vaping in general and test the units on the highest settings for the max vaper but for me it's a replacement for smokes, so exhale is important just long as I get a get throat/lung hit.

So current I have a 0.3 ohms coil in the eleaf on 19w(anything higher in Watts gives me a burnt taste) and the AIO comes with a 0.6, I think the 0.3 is a bit harsh/dirty and you don't really get the "Fields of wind / Blackberry" flavor and the 0.6 in the AIO provides the flavor but I have to draw 3 times as long to get the vape/hit I want.

So here I am, thinking I was getting a handle on being a noob but turns out I really am still a noobie-noob and know absolutely nothing about vaping.

So hi!! lol
    Any feedback/question/comments/advice would be welcomed.

My local area doesn't have a great deal of shops, there is only 2, 1 is hosted in his private residence(call before you go) and 1 is a shop but is a little out of the way.

Tassie Vapes
    https://ecigify.com.au

AVF Regular
    If your still up for watching more videos try Pbusardo he is more focused on the mouth to lung vaper and getting off cigs rather than what's kool at skool.

russkris likes this.

Thanks heaps!!!!, I am always up for youtubing..
    Dhufish likes this.

AVF Regular
    Note - Some of the videos are out of date as the industry has moved along but still worth a watch.

Hi Guys,

Well what a ride.. This vaping is fun as shit!!! boom!

So I think I have made a noob mistake, well not really.

So I have been talking with a vaper mate at work and have been buying a bit of nic of him and adding a few drops to my tank.

I jumped of a NZ site and found out that maybe the nic we are using isn't really meant to be mixed with non-nic juice.

I think this is the product that we are currently using
    Tobacco Flavour – Aussie Blue

I add a few drops, say 20-30 drops then top up with non-nic juice.

Do you fill your tank completely with this product?

And I was wondering if we should be using the below with our no-nic juice
    Unflavoured Nicotine – Aussie Blue