Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Red face 2nd time around :)

Hello fellow vapors !

Sophie here back again to finally get back on the vape bandwagon hope this time around i stick with it *fingers crossed*
    lost all motivation after buying a joye 510 t and the battery died after 2 weeks and could only vape about 5 times till i had to charge again
    maybe i just bought a bad one so thought id give it another go... so much new products available its mind blowing!! have to get up to scratch on all these new products and information its amazing how e-cigs are catching on now these days but basically all im looking for is an ecig similar feel to the joye 510 t but with a longer lasting battery if theres such a thing so if any one can help much appreciated.

Super Moderator
    Hey there Sophie, welcome back and congrats for dusting off the wagon and getting back on.
    If the 510 was enough for you, may i suggest an eGo? Many vendors sell them and a 650mah version will get you a few hours before recharge. It's only a wee bit bigger. Unfortunately in the 510 size, you won't get much in the way of battery life.
    I'm sure, should you require it, you'll get a lot of suggestions on how to keep going this time
    Regards - J

the problem with tiny ecigs, is they have tiny batterys. will always be a problem until something amazing gets invented.
    as juddy said, go the small diameter increase and grab some of the smaller ego batterys, your existing charger will work with them albeit slowly, but since something unidentified killed your battery and it could well be the charger, I would suggest lashing out the $6 on an ego charger as well.
    it all works with your 510T attys in case you wheren't aware of it..
    I think 510T is a quite under rated atty personally, I quite like them.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    It all comes down to price with mods, i agree with stoney the 510t atties are a great bit of kit to get you started. You might want to have a look at these Jazz cartopipe the first Cartomizer Pipe they have big battery versions of a ego style mod called the noego. At least they have separate batteries so they can be replaced.

AVF Regular
    What about buy a pcc for the 510 and a few extra batts. you can never have enough back up I made the mistake of not having enough nic when I started and my order never turned up so I went back for a few days till I recived another order.

Hope you have better luck this time Sophie, I am 10 months into vaping, not one cig in that time, and never looking back. Go the Ego 650 mah, you will love it! Now I have a bigger mod I got the 650 out the other day and it is tiny, lol

Get Vaping!

AVF Regular
    Realised you might not know what a pcc is, its a personal charging case a little bit bigger then a ciggy pack. You can charge on the go, its a must have with a 510. Juicewhore has them and im sure many other sites do also.

A 510 failed f0r u first time, dnt make the same mistake, get a 1000mah ego-t and drop ur idealistic notions of only using a small device. sorry if i sound harsh but

Your health is more important then looking cool

otherwise, just buy 10 kits :-D
    Last edited by besure; 05-03-12 at 12:48 AM.

If your heart is set on something cigarette sized, a good PCC kit isn't a bad way to go at all. The Volt from smokelessimage.com is a good performer or an Innokin AIO kit is pretty good too but I'm not sure where to get those yet.

The size really isn't an issue for most people though and the greater battery life of an eGo USB battery is full of win, plus you can still use it while it's charging. You just need a free USB port or AC/USB adapter. The USB batteries usually come with a cable so nothing else is needed except an atomizer & drip tip or some cartomizers :-) (I prefer a drip tip in my cartomizers for comfort)

I have the Volt, (thanks so much to Zainwolf for bringing it to my attention ), and I got the 78mm manual stainless. I find it lasts me all night, and some of the next day. I never run out of battery before needing to charge it. I don't know how much you will vape though.

I bought the $65 kit with the PCC (charging case), and that would keep another battery (you get 2 in the kit) charged regardless.

I also got the shorter auto, but I like the longer manual much more. Personal choice though. I've been off the real cigs, well look at my signature as it will depend on when you read it, and it was SO easy with this e cig. Good luck, and thanks again Zainwolf.

Oh and they sell blank cartos too, which seem to hold between 25 - 30 drops of juice. They also last me longer than a day. I've heard their cartos are very good, but I've never used anything else to compare. I heard they don't burn though. At least check them out, and reviews too.
    Last edited by bren; 05-03-12 at 03:01 AM.
    JuiceWhore Sig

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast