Like Tree16Likes
  • 3 Post By Crisscross
  • 4 Post By Fatman
  • 5 Post By loverat
  • 4 Post By Fatman

Thread: InnokinT22 has stopped working - need diagnosis help pls =)

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Question InnokinT22 has stopped working - need diagnosis help pls =)

It's Sunday, I live semi-rural and my IT22 just stopped. It is fully charged (responds appropriately when plugged into USB charger), but when I press the button there is no light and definitely no burn. I have tried 2 tanks and several coils to no avail =| As this is my first unit I am unfamiliar with the *what can go wrongs*. But I am guessing it's the unit itself. It DID fall off the dining room table yesterday (and not the first fall it's taken - I AM a bit of a klutz like) - obviously this isn't good for it. It's 4 months old and has been going full on since I got it.

It's rooted isn't it? =)

AVF Regular
    Got a multimeter handy?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by loverat View Post
    It's Sunday, I live semi-rural and my IT22 just stopped. It is fully charged (responds appropriately when plugged into USB charger), but when I press the button there is no light and definitely no burn. I have tried 2 tanks and several coils to no avail =| As this is my first unit I am unfamiliar with the *what can go wrongs*. But I am guessing it's the unit itself. It DID fall off the dining room table yesterday (and not the first fall it's taken - I AM a bit of a klutz like) - obviously this isn't good for it. It's 4 months old and has been going full on since I got it.

It's rooted isn't it? =)
    I suppose the first question........ Is it turned on. When you do your multiple clicks do you get any lights at all.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Super Moderator
    next question .... (or suggestion) often on batteries like that when screwing the atty on if you screw too tight it pushes the centre pin of the connector on the battery down a bit and it may stick ... turn off mod, or at least make sure you are nowhere near the button if you cant , and try and pry the connector up a little, we are only talking a mm or two at most ... also check the centrepin in your atomiser ( same deal ) ... if they arent connecting that gives you the exact scenario you describe
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    next question .... (or suggestion) often on batteries like that when screwing the atty on if you screw too tight it pushes the centre pin of the connector on the battery down a bit and it may stick ... turn off mod, or at least make sure you are nowhere near the button if you cant , and try and pry the connector up a little, we are only talking a mm or two at most ... also check the centrepin in your atomiser ( same deal ) ... if they arent connecting that gives you the exact scenario you describe

Omg I LOVE you guys =) Fatman thats exactly what the problem was - I just prised it up a little with one of my itty bitty crafting tools and BAMMO! We have contact - we have power - we have smoke!! Thanks so much darl!

Crisscross and Bushdozer - thank you also for your help! I do have a multimeter - It would be handy to know what to look for for future reference - what settings for the mm and what's the right outcome for a test? It's been many years since I multimetered anything!

Thanks again you guys are awesome.

Super Moderator
    Old Dog teaches new( old) tricks

Happy Vaping !
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

I have the same mod and seriously had no idea, great stuff from Fatman!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk