Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By aussie280
  • 1 Post By DogMan

Thread: New to site & Vaping from Victoria

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

New to site & Vaping from Victoria

Hi guys,

After a break of 5 years I started back on the fags for a couple of months (silly I know) but anyway tried patches, didn't work and I stumbled across CE5 and bought one. I'm now two weeks smoke free and enjoying vaping with straight juice, no nicotine. I quickly upgraded to the K1 tank - thanks to the guidance from Wick & Wire Nunawading (great service & advice). That worked for a few days then drilled 2 new holes in the bottom to increase air flow (my own idea and it seemed to work well). It's now not bad for my style (DL)...picking up the lingo lol.

Most recently I purchased the Eleaf Istick Pico 75w with the Melo 3 tank and also like the idea of building own coils so bought the Serpent mini RTA too. Just waiting for delivery.

I hope to mix my own juice too as buying pre-mixed can get costly quickly. I'm one who likes variety. I look forward to learning and sharing my experience along the way with everyone here.

Aussie280
    DogMan, mallee00, gurishka and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Hi Aussie.

I abstained from smoking 3 years cold turkey in my twenties. Started up bigger and better than ever when life went tits up.

Now I'm 3 years a vaper. I use high nicotine levels and don't plan to stop... Just in case.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
    ybnice likes this.
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DogMan View Post
    Hi Aussie.

I abstained from smoking 3 years cold turkey in my twenties. Started up bigger and better than ever when life went tits up.

Now I'm 3 years a vaper. I use high nicotine levels and don't plan to stop... Just in case.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
    Ah hello Doggie, gues who, now I know where you hide out when the other forum starting with a V is quiet, I got my new Wraith squonker and am having a blast both on this forum and in Emu's Muahaaahaaaa.