Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Where do you buy premixed juice with Nic from?

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Where do you buy premixed juice with Nic from?

Just wondering where others buy there premixed juice with nicotine ready to vape from?
    I have now bought twice from HILIQ but the postage seems very high even though the juice is cheap
    I would just like to have a lool at some overseas sites as i guess i wont be able to buy in Oz with Nic
    I usually by approx 500ml of premixed at a time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    There are plenty of places to buy overseas. I dont personally buy premixed so id let others chime in with more tried and tested recipes. However, since you are already familiar with Hiliq, you could get nicotine from them... this opens up more doors for you to buy australian made ejuice doublers (no nic, add pg and vg as well). I would reckon youd get a large selction of better quality mixes in the end. Also saves a decent amount off shipping costs etc

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
    fabricator4 likes this.

AVF Regular
    I used to get mine from Mt baker Vapor in the US when I started. Prices are quite cheap but the flavours are hit and miss. They're quite simple and usually very sweet. They're also not the best for use when building your own coils. But try thug juice or hawksauce, see how you go. They also sell other brands which can vary in quality but as a rule most American juices are quite sweet. Shipping usually takes 10-14 days.

AVF Regular
    Sydney (or lurking in the shadows behind you)
    Mt Baker Vapor is a good solid, US budget juice supplier.
    Hope they survive the FDA!

I Do Whatever I Want,
    Whenever I Want,
    And If It Doesn't Suit You,
    Go Start Your Own Empire

Anything I write on this Forum is purely my opinion and should never be read as fact!
    (or I could just be wrong)
    Please read the Forum rules
    (or wait for Johnny Depp to do the movie)
    Small reminder
    It's all about the cigartte ... Stupid

AVF Regular
    Like Max said, buy some 100mg/ml nicotine in PG from Hiliq. You can store it in the freezer. You can then buy doublers or RTV (ready to vape) liquids from Australian suppliers and just add your nicotine. Get some small syringes too, for measuring.

This gives you greater flexibility because you can tailor your nic strength, cheaper postage, some really great choices of Aussie liquids (and some of the best overseas stuff) and will save you money too.
    eLicky likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    I generally order nic base then diy but a few days back I bought some premixed from mixoligy NZ. 2 60ml, 1 30ml and 100ml of 100mg nic (all AUD pricing) 30ml about $20. Also bought some doublers from ve for $12 each to vape while my diy juice steeps for a week or 2, should be here sometime this week.
    Juice whore Australia is also good, $10 for rtv and $11 for doublers and 6-10 bucks shipping.
    As many people on here do diy is the cheapest option and the most bang for your buck.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    I have bought premixed juice with Nic ready to vape from Mixology in New Zealand, and they are seriously good !..here in 3 days and only about $15 for postage or free if order over $100 .. from memory there is a discount code for your first purchase - check out their vendor thread here on AVF they also have reasonable priced nicotine if you were wanting to add to local ready to vape juices
    Last edited by 1ynne; 23-01-17 at 09:56 AM.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

AVF Regular
    Oh, and we should have told you already, use the code HILIQAussie on checkout for a 15% discount. It takes some of the sting out of the courier costs if you order enough, up to 500g. (It's 15% off product, not the shipping. If you order $100 of product you save $15).
    Last edited by fabricator4; 23-01-17 at 11:58 AM.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    <"When ever I can I will try and give back to fellow Vapers as they have given to me." Master Sergeant Nov 2013>

AVF Regular

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast