Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Recommend me a Setup

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Recommend me a Setup

Hi,
    I'm an ex-smoker wanting to try vaping again. Last time I had a fairly standard e cig, something like this Vantage Series Starter Kit in Black - Starter Kits - Product Store - Vaper Empire. It was not powerful enough for me. The throat hit, cloud etc was too weak/small. I really cannot get my head around the different e cigarette parts etc right now. I'm not in the best health. I just want a heavy duty, massive cloud setup with no fuss. Can anyone recommend me some bits I can just order and stick together? Or a starter kit that is actually a powerful cig? Thank you so much

Cat
    AVF Regular
    I don't know if any of these are to your liking, but I watched this review yesterday because I love the look of the rainbow smok stick but I felt like the Pollux 25 seems pretty attractive after watching this. (I think it's preorder until after the Chinese New Year)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yORE3jnnrc4
    emu likes this.
    Be Realistic. Plan for a Miracle.

Quit smoking 22 Sep 16

If Ihad to do it over I think I still made the right choice with my Smok Alien kit, however that stick v8 might've been what I went with...
    Cat likes this.

Cat
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by VapingBad View Post
    If Ihad to do it over I think I still made the right choice with my Smok Alien kit, however that stick v8 might've been what I went with...
    Fasttech have em for AU$42.69 with free shipping atm, but they don't ship until 20/2
    VapingBad likes this.

Quit smoking 22 Sep 16

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathieu View Post
    Hi,
    I'm an ex-smoker wanting to try vaping again. Last time I had a fairly standard e cig, something like this Vantage Series Starter Kit in Black - Starter Kits - Product Store - Vaper Empire. It was not powerful enough for me. The throat hit, cloud etc was too weak/small. I really cannot get my head around the different e cigarette parts etc right now. I'm not in the best health. I just want a heavy duty, massive cloud setup with no fuss. Can anyone recommend me some bits I can just order and stick together? Or a starter kit that is actually a powerful cig? Thank you so much
    Hi Mathieu, are you looking for something with a built in battery or are you willing to buy a few batteries and a charger ?
    You're an ex smoker so are you planning to vape with nicotine in your juice or are you over that addiction?
    Have you seen a doctor about your bad health?
    Cat likes this.
    emu's pre-loved mowers.com

OOOH that sounds great...I'll think about it, been spending loads on vaping, need to take a bit of a break
    Cat likes this.

Cat
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by VapingBad View Post
    OOOH that sounds great...I'll think about it, been spending loads on vaping, need to take a bit of a break
    Me too! But then Chinese New Year specials will be over!
    VapingBad likes this.

Quit smoking 22 Sep 16

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathieu View Post
    Hi,
    Lots of clouds, lots of flavor, easy to set up & use, with the power to run all day or even a couple or more days?
    Sounds like you would like the Ijoy RDTA box AIO mod.
    It has both rebuildable & pre-made coil options, so if you don't want to rebuild your own coils you don't have to, there are 2 different types of pre-made coil heads, the first (comes in the kit) has 3 coils in it, the second (which I think performs better) has just 2 coils in it. The reason I think the dual coil version is better is because of the way the airflow reaches the coils.

The tank is built into the Mod & holds 12.8ml of juice, more than enough for a full day & for many vapers enough for 2 or 3 days of vaping. The menu system is very easy to use & understand, with a nice large screen so you can see everything clearly without squinting.
    It is powered by dual 18650 batteries & can output up to 200W (if you don't need 200W of power, this is good because your electronics will last longer), has a big easy to use fire button & a easy to refill tank, with a large fill port that you can litterally pour juice into.

Here's how mine looks(comes in many other colors too) with my own top cap (from the Ijoy Limitless plus) & 510 DT in it (it comes standard with a chuff style cap but you can get an Ijoy spares kit to make it use a 510 DT) :
    Last edited by Noe; 30-01-17 at 02:05 AM.
    fabricator4, AllyP and emu like this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

emu
    AVF Regular
    An RDTA box, with the Alien chip, 9ml capacity juice well (with a simple pour fill), great Velocity deck and 220w worth of power. Check that airflow through, bottom and side make your clouds roll like the tide!

• 130.5mm high x 50mm wide x 30.5mm deep
    • Fires down to .1 in wattage mode, .06 in TC
    • That lovely side fire key and great pre-fire modes (soft/norm/HARD) you know and love
    • Floating velocity deck for best in class wicking
    • Future firmware updatable
    • Comes with single coil block and a dual + single (side) airflow cap

Get it delivered in 1 or 2 days express post for $84.95 from Vapoureyes, don't forget to add 4 batteries and a charger so you can swap the batts and keep on vaping...!

rockmoose likes this.
    emu's pre-loved mowers.com

AVF Regular

Recommend me a Setup

Yes you'll need a dual battery setup for sure , clouds equal wattage mostly , so a single battery mod will go through quick , I've been running a freemax tank for a few weeks with both the .5 and .25 prebuilt coils , good clouds and good flavour , but think tank only holds about 3 to 4ml which can go in about half hour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Berowra vaper; 31-01-17 at 07:18 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast