Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PHUCKDUP2

Thread: Mixing

Mixing

Hi guys, I have a 30ml bottle of Joyetech RY4. It says PG + VG liquid. I have 36 mg nicotine 100 % PG.

would I mix this with 15 ml nicotine to achieve 18 mg nic. Or would I mix this with 30 ml of nic to achieve the same result or would this dilute the flavour to much. I dont know as I normally use JW Doublers. Cheers.

AVF Regular
    Hi Timeout, if that's the Joyetch juice that came with your HackPack then it is a ready to vape juice so mixing with unflavoured nic will dilute the flavour.......to calculate the right amount of nic to flavour then use a calculator like this-------------------------------------->http://www.todmuller.com/ejuice/ejuice.php........to achieve 18mg/ml from 36mg/ml then you need to mix at a 1:1 ratio........ 50% flavour to 50% 36mg/ml nic juice
    timeout likes this.

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

Quote Originally Posted by PHUCKDUP2 View Post
    Hi Timeout, if that's the Joyetch juice that came with your HackPack then it is a ready to vape juice so mixing with unflavoured nic will dilute the flavour.......to calculate the right amount of nic to flavour then use a calculator like this-------------------------------------->http://www.todmuller.com/ejuice/ejuice.php........to achieve 18mg/ml from 36mg/ml then you need to mix at a 1:1 ratio........ 50% flavour to 50% 36mg/ml nic juice
    Many thanks, PHUCKDUP2.