510 to 808D Adapter

hi guys

i recently bought some nic juice from vapor king and also bought some pre-filled cartos which i just found out are not compatible to 510 batteries. so now i need an adaptor and was wondering if any aussie vendors stock them. do you know of any?

thanks in advance

woohah

Ecig Multi Adapters [Adapters] - $2.00 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail--

the top selection there is the one you'll need, 510/eGo to 808/901, they also have other 808/901 threaded stuff such as auto batteries but I've not tried any of them, there are local vendors with 510/901 adapters but I like the ones at HC because they're very low profile, don't add much length like some adapters can

I've got one of these on the way: Stealth Adapter - Avid Vaper since I love the 901 attys :-)

KR808D-1 and 901 both use the same threading...

AVF Regular
    Hi Woohah
    I got some adapters here so I could use my KR 808D prefilled cartomisers on my 510's ( australian vendor )

Adapters - E Cigz Ecigs E cigs Australia Electronic cigarette Joye 510 , DSE 905 , 901 Atomizers Batteries Blue Foam Mega Batteries

Beaten to it! Was going to offer the same advice as this was where I got mine.

Quote Originally Posted by margyb View Post
    Hi Woohah
    I got some adapters here so I could use my KR 808D prefilled cartomisers on my 510's ( australian vendor )

Adapters - E Cigz Ecigs E cigs Australia Electronic cigarette Joye 510 , DSE 905 , 901 Atomizers Batteries Blue Foam Mega Batteries