Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: New Kit Arrived

New Kit Arrived

Hi guys, On Thursday my HackPack starter kit arrived from Vapebar. It has the Joye 510 T 1000 mah Passthrough battery amoungst other things. It is all stainless steal with a Chrome drip tip. It looks great. It felt a bit funny in my hand compared with my first starter kit, the JW 510, which is a good starter kit by the way.

I charged the batteries, I also bought a spare one, filled it with my favourite juice, Del's Ultimate Pipe and fired away. I could not believe the difference. More TH, more vapour and after all of 5 minutes It felt comfortable and natural in my hand. MJ from Vapebar also through in some spare XL cartos. Thanks for that guys.

I waited until now to post so I had time to try some different juices. I had a Wensten premixed bottle from China which I didn't like at all. I still don't, but for some reason it is a litter better in the 510 T, probably psychological.

I love the 510 T and I got about ( 24 hours out of one battery. ) ( I MENT TO SAY BOTH BATTERIES LASTED 24 HOURS.) I think its The DUCK NUTS !
    Vapebars service was great, and I talked with MJ for some time and he told me what I needed, and he was spot on.

Regarding my first kit, the JW510 from JuiceWhore, who also offer great service and advice, I will say this, it is an excellent starter kit, From a psych point of view it was important for me to have something that felt and looked like a real cigarette. Lets face it, I have been sucking on nothing more that a deadly dummy for over 30 years. So I new it was important to bond with it, which I did. I still have my JW kit and will always keep it.

I love the 510 T 1000 mah system.

I know this sounds a bit like a commercial, its just that i'm so impressed with both of these kits. My morning cough has gone after all these years. Cheers.
    Last edited by timeout; 11-03-12 at 06:09 PM.
    zainwolf likes this.

AVF Regular
    Nice post Timeout
    It just keeps getting better doesn't it
    I used to cough a lot too and havent since I started vaping
    zainwolf likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by margyb View Post
    Nice post Timeout
    It just keeps getting better doesn't it
    I used to cough a lot too and havent since I started vaping
    It does keep getting better. Thanks for the compliment. Cheers.
    Last edited by timeout; 11-03-12 at 05:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by timeout View Post
    Hi guys, On Thursday my HackPack starter kit arrived from Vapebar. It has the Joye 510 T 1000 mah Passthrough battery amoungst other things. It is all stainless steal with a Chrome drip tip. It looks great. It felt a bit funny in my hand compared with my first starter kit, the JW 510, which is a good starter kit by the way.

I charged the batteries, I also bought a spare one, filled it with my favourite juice, Del's Ultimate Pipe and fired away. I could not believe the difference. More TH, more vapour and after all of 5 minutes It felt comfortable and natural in my hand. MJ from Vapebar also through in some spare XL cartos. Thanks for that guys.

I waited until now to post so I had time to try some different juices. I had a Wensten premixed bottle from China which I didn't like at all. I still don't, but for some reason it is a litter better in the 510 T, probably psychological.

I love the 510 T and I got about ( 24 hours out of one battery. ) ( I MENT TO SAY BOTH BATTERIES LASTED 24 HOURS.) I think its The DUCK NUTS !
    Vapebars service was great, and I talked with MJ for some time and he told me what I needed, and he was spot on.

Regarding my first kit, the JW510 from JuiceWhore, who also offer great service and advice, I will say this, it is an excellent starter kit, From a psych point of view it was important for me to have something that felt and looked like a real cigarette. Lets face it, I have been sucking on nothing more than a deadly dummy for over 30 years. So I new it was important to bond with it, which I did. I still have my JW kit and will always keep it.

I love the 510 T 1000 mah system.

I know this sounds a bit like a commercial, its just that i'm so impressed with both of these kits. My morning cough has gone after all these years. Cheers.
    I ment to say, two batteries lasted 24 hours
    Last edited by timeout; 12-03-12 at 05:11 AM.

I first bought an M401 that got me off the darts and kept me happy for over 12 months, I thought nothing better was around until I found the Ego T 1000 mah Passthrough and like you I was highly impressed..I vape my LT at home but use the EgoT for out and about and love it..Great battery life, nice and light and easy to carry. You made a good choice..Cheers and happy vaping.
    timeout likes this.

AVF Regular
    Until I read your post, I didn't know that 1000mah 510 batteries existed. Always happy to hear things like this - will make it easier to recommend to others. And I love the concept of bonding with your PV. It's true though - you've got to get to know it! :-)
    timeout likes this.
    Vaper since 11 Dec 2011

Joyetech Evic-VTC MINI, eLeaf TC40 x2, Uwell Crown & Aspire Titan2

Vaping Blog: http://gaelyne.com/category/vape-away/

Quote Originally Posted by Flitterby View Post
    Until I read your post, I didn't know that 1000mah 510 batteries existed.
    They don't Flitterby.

Timeout refers to 1000mAh eGo-T Passthrough Batteries

Buy genuine e-cigarette gear - Check out www.vapebar.com.au

AVF Regular
    Actually... just had a look at the Hack Pack on the site and it looks like you have an Ego-T 1000mah. Is that correct? I have one of the Ego 1000mah passthru's too and love it. It's always connected to my computer and I always keep something yummy on it. It's my 'I'm thinking' vape while I'm at the computer. :-)

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    They don't Flitterby.

Timeout refers to 1000mAh eGo-T Passthrough Batteries

LOL. Our posts probably just crossed paths. I had a look at the pack though - and really well done. That's one I'd have no hesitation pointing people towards.

Congratulations on your progress. The ego is an amazing little kits that many, who own more expensive bigger mods, will continue to regularly pick up and use. I know I do even though I have 2 jibs and an 18659 cube as the ego is just a great reliable unit.
    Try the Go-Go from vape king, he is the only Australian supplier of this unit, which is also in the same league as the ego for reliability and performance :-) keep on vaping time out
    timeout likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast