Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: eLeaf Pico 75w and choice of coils

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

eLeaf Pico 75w and choice of coils

Hi All,

I'm currently using a regular EC coil with an eLeaf Pico, but can someone tell me please if I need a special coil to use Temp mode? I've only been using it in VW so far. The Pico has the settings TC-Ni, TC-Ti, TC-SS and TCR? I'm guessing these heads are nickel, titanium and stainless steel? and I also see there is a ceramic one too?

So would I need to buy another type of coil to use the Temp control function?

Thanks in advance.

e_tech
    emu likes this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Is that the Melo tank e-tech, if so I use the new ECL coils either the 0.18 Ohm or the 0.3 Ohm, both are SS and both have the extra long elongated juice ports for better juice flow. Make sure you click on the ECL in the drop down menu when you select the coil though. Vapoureyes has them
    eLeaf iJust 2 / Melo EC Coils [5-Pack] | Replacement Coils | Vapoureyes

Or Black Snake has them even cheaper at 30% off at the moment.
    https://www.blacksnakevapour.com.au/...lacement-coils
    emu's pre-loved mowers.com

emu
    AVF Regular
    You can use Stainless steel in wattage mode or TC, sorry I forgot to mention that. It is very popular and I don't use any thing else these days.

Thanks Emu, yes they are the ones, with the elongated holes. I got mine from Flavour Republic in your State and I'm very pleased, they are better. So if they're SS then I can test the Temp control? Do you use Temp?

Thanks so much.
    emu likes this.

Sorry Emu, I think I was replying to your first post when I saw that you said that you did use temp mode - so please ignore that question. I'll give it a go, thanks again.

BTW The guy at Flavour Republic was very helpful .
    emu likes this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Sure do it's a good way to fine tune your vape, I use my Pico and Melo mini tank when I go out so I don't scratch my new mod lol.

I have been using the 0.18 SS ECL coils and they are great, I thought I'd try the 0.3 SS ECL's and got a pack from Vapoureyes then I saw Black Snake had a 30% off everything sale lol.

I've got a 0.3 ECL in the Melo mini now running TC mode at 245C @ 45 watts and it's spot on for direct lung, no need to adjust the TCR.

Have fun e-tech

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by e_tech View Post
    Sorry Emu, I think I was replying to your first post when I saw that you said that you did use temp mode - so please ignore that question. I'll give it a go, thanks again.

BTW The guy at Flavour Republic was very helpful .
    Thanks for the heads up about The Flavour Republic too, I never knew they were over here till you told me. YeeHaa happy emu

I don't know what version your Pico is but I find the V1.02 is the best one, better than the V1.03 and 1.01 imo, once ya in TC mode just 4 quick clicks on the fire button to enter the watts adjustment then up and down to set then press fire button to lock it in.

Yell out if you need a hand..!

Brilliant Emu, you've even told me your temp, lovely .

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk
    emu likes this.

BTW if you're into fruit flavoured their Blueberries is gr8! I recommend it.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by e_tech View Post
    BTW if you're into fruit flavoured their Blueberries is gr8! I recommend it.

Thanks for the tip, I only vape tobacco or unflavoured these days and make my own but I'm sure their Blueberries is good !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast