Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Hello Aussie Vapers!

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Hello Aussie Vapers!

Hi, my name is David and I live in Tennessee in the U.S.A. I found your forum looking for new legislative decisions regarding vaping in your country. Then I found the TN Health Dept thread...oh my, what a joke they are, and from my own state! Anyway, I quit a 32 years 2 pad a day smoking habit by exchanging it for e-cigs in December 2010. I struggled with a progressively worsening PG intolerance which turned into an severe allergy but that didn't make me go back to smoking. I persisted as the market got better and better until the devices are so much better and easier now. I've made my own e-liquid since early 2011. I'm often on the FaceBook CASAA group, posting and answering posts, so if you're there, let me know- my real name is David Emanuel. I work as a School Psychologist in the local public schools but was born and raised in Japan (that would be a long story so I won't go into that now). Anyway, I'm bilingual and have several vaper friends in Japan too. Just saying hi and introducing myself. I found your awesome forum here- lot of great humour and also good into contained in these pages. Hang in there and hopefully, we'll win this world-wide battle against the stinky ciggies and help millions save their lives through vapor products!! I do hope that in Australia they would become more realistic in their approach to tobacco harm reduction. We have our battles in the U.S. too. Seems most of it centers around $$ and not people's lives or health.
    Regards,
    TennDave
    MrGruffy, Duke916, DogMan and 7 others like this.

AVF Regular
    welcome

and yea tons of great info here and be warned we will make odd jokes (look around some thread you will see what i mean)
    TennDave likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by saph View Post
    welcome

and yea tons of great info here and be warned we will make odd jokes (look around some thread you will see what i mean)
    Love it!! Thanks!

Hey TennDave welcome hope you find the community here as great as i do welcome.

AVF Regular
    Welcome, Dave. Glad you found AVF, and please get involved in the legislative decisions forums, and any others that give you the urge.

Regarding your PG intolerance, what percentage juice base are you using now? Are you PG free? Using distilled water, or alcohol?
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    Welcome David.

I have a friend who can not vape PG at all. Vaping didn't work for him until he switched to 100% unflavoured VG with some nicotine in it, now he's very happy with a Kanger Subtank.
    Last edited by fabricator4; 12-02-17 at 11:31 AM.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

Cat
    AVF Regular
    Hi David and welcome! You didn't by any chance go to St Mary's in Tokyo did you?
    Be Realistic. Plan for a Miracle.

Quit smoking 22 Sep 16

AVF Regular
    Hi Dave welcome and TN isn't that where Jim Beam is made? WOnder if they have a JB flavoured vape? I stopped drinking after 3 weeks of morphine in 2006 it makes me sick now but I miss the taste of it
    Enjoy!
    One failed lab experiment away from obtaining superpowers

https://media.tenor.co/images/860c5d...011a/tenor.gif

AVF Regular
    Hey David....and welcome to AVF

AVF Regular
    Welcome David.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast