Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Hey!

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Hey!

Hi all,

New vaper here. Have managed to quit smoking (Smoked about 30 a day, eek!) and switch to vaping. Proud to say i haven't had a cigarette for a month and a half now, and will never go back.
    Have managed to get my partner to start vaping too, and he has been cigarette free for 3 weeks now, Yay!

A little bit about me: I'm 29, a mother of 2, pc gamer, love metal/alternative music, horror movies and my house looks like it's permanently decorated for Halloween. Just realized that may make me sound a bit odd, but i'm probably the happiest and friendliest person you'll ever meet

I've got myself a Joyetech AIO and a Eleaf iStick Pico. Both have served me well, but will probably be buying something new in the future, just have to do a bit more research (Happy for suggestions!).

Current favourite juices are Sir Cheesealot from Valcon Vapes and Doughbot from Wick & Wire. After a lot of trial and error, i have found out that i prefer dessert juices. Which is a bit odd considering i don't really like eating sweet foods. When i first started vaping i went a bit crazy and bought all sorts of juices, now i have about 20 bottles sitting around that i don't particularly like. Oops!

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself as i'll probably be here quite a bit
    Last edited by sinamorata; 19-02-17 at 09:56 PM.
    Noe, btobw, J_B_86 and 9 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sinamorata View Post
    Hi all,

New vaper here. Have managed to quit smoking (Smoked about 30 a day, eek!) and switch to vaping. Proud to say i haven't had a cigarette for a month and a half now, and will never go back.
    Have managed to get my partner to start vaping too, and he has been cigarette free for 3 weeks now, Yay!

A little bit about me: I'm 29, a mother of 2, love metal/alternative music, horror movies and my house looks like it's permanently decorated for Halloween. Just realized that may make me sound a bit odd, but i'm probably the happiest and friendliest person you'll ever meet

I've got myself a Joyetech AIO and a Eleaf iStick Pico. Both have served me well, but will probably be buying something new in the future, just have to do a bit more research (Happy for suggestions!).

Current favourite juices are Sir Cheesealot from Valcon Vapes and Doughbot from Wick & Wire. After a lot of trial and error, i have found out that i prefer dessert juices. Which is a bit odd considering i don't really like eating sweet foods. When i first started vaping i went a bit crazy and bought all sorts of juices, now i have about 20 bottles sitting around that i don't particularly like. Oops!

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself as i'll probably be here quite a bit
    welcome and suggestions are all diffrent for what you want to do further

do you want to go to variable wattage or rebuild

as for dessert vapes check out the milkman from wick and wire ive currently got it and kinda like it
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask

On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Well done and welcome sina...!!

I love my little Pico for when I go out, it never lets me down so reliable and the Melo 3 mini tank is full flavour.

I wouldn't suggest any new gear for you though as it's a personal thing and so much to choose from but I'm sure you'll work out what suits ya going by your success so far.

Good luck and have fun !
    emu's pre-loved mowers.com

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sinamorata View Post
    Welcome Sina, and you've made a great start. Liking juice flavours that you do not like the foods is pretty normal and it's a recurring theme. Nothing odd about that at all.
    Last edited by fabricator4; 20-02-17 at 08:21 AM.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Sounds like my house but mines Scifi with Vader and Dark Knight costumes on manikin and I build robots for giggles, so your place doesn't sound odd at all,
    Ive been really happy with aa Realeaux RX mini Mod and Protank 4 but Ive been collecting and learning, picked up a Smok V8 Stick with Baby beast tank for super flavour and clouds,
    I have two sons I keep them incase I need an organ transplant one day ;P (JOKING)
    3 weeks you go girl!
    Welcome and ask lots questions this forum is probably one of the nicest friendly more informative Ive come across in a long time,
    And if anything goes wrong, just point at AllyP :P

Welcome and great work!

Sully
    One failed lab experiment away from obtaining superpowers

https://media.tenor.co/images/860c5d...011a/tenor.gif

AVF Regular
    Hi sinamorata and welcome to AVF

AVF Regular
    Hello and welcome!
    e_tech likes this.
    2/12/2016

Cat
    AVF Regular
    Howdy and welcome! Mmmm another gamer ... shame I'm on PS4.
    Waylander likes this.
    Be Realistic. Plan for a Miracle.

Quit smoking 22 Sep 16

AVF Regular
    Gaming and metal are odd? Well that explains the weird looks I get...but its not my fault they dont have taste lmfao.

Welcome to the forum. This place is amazing for info on devices and Juices.
    Also in regards to the Gamer comment Im thinking I should start a thread in Off topic...I'm curious as to what everyone else is playing.

P.S. If ya like deserts and havent tried any yet. Get some Vanilla Custards. Im seriously in love with em <3

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    Howdy and welcome! Mmmm another gamer ... shame I'm on PS4.
    Shame I gotta wait till my Bday late march to get my PS4 pro with Horizon Zero Dawn :cries:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast