Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: EGO with Boge LR cartos arrived today!!

EGO with Boge LR cartos arrived today!!

So my verry very first experience with vaping has begun!

I gota say, WOAAAH.

The throat hit (which i was worried about) is huge.

Im using Dekang 18mg RY4.

The taste is not what I expected...not heaps of flavour, but alot of smoke (vapour) and tons of throat hit.

Im actually thinking 18 mg might be too strong for me.

I can honestly say, after just a few puffs as long as i have this ill never smoke a real cigarette again.
    Stoney, Flea, light487 and 5 others like this.

ah, gotta love the happy vapour goodness posts
    stick with it for a week or two before deciding on strength, its easy to go down with diluting it but impossible to go up.
    It takes a few days to adjust as well, tapers off a bit after that and when the atty ages and so on.
    I would suggest aiming for a strength that means your natural tendency is to vape 3ml a day or less, my opinion, others may differ.
    marty likes this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Your tastebuds are going to need some time to recover.. Dekang juices are usually pretty bad in the overall scheme of things.. what else did you get in the way of juice?
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

i got a grape dekang 16ml which i just tried at that seems dead on the money at this early stage...

ill experiment with more flavours next time...

can you suggest the best places for premixed nic juice?

Healthcabin is fine to start off finding your feet. Their range of premix
    Nic is very extensive
    RichoVonBlack likes this.

I would stick with dekang personally, at least its consistent.
    I have had some bad experiences with health cabins juice, unvapeable would be the term I would use. That horrible red stuff..
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

CCC
    Hey Peter, thats great! Have plenty of water around for the first week or so, if you get a dry or sore throat, it really helps. As you probably know you can only get pre mixed nic juice from overseas. There are really heaps and heaps of vendors. It's probably not going to be long until you want to mix your own with doublers you can get here in Aus, and unflavoured nic liquid. But in the mean time you may be interested in this thread - http://forums.aussievapers.com/gener...mparision.html

AVF Regular
    When you get sick of contantly filling cartomizers. Id suggeset grabbing a smoktech tank and cut down the polycarbotate to fit the boges. Should last you at least a whole tank on an ego charge. Much easier in the end. Oh and a drip tip.
    Last edited by arth_d; 13-03-12 at 02:55 PM.

cheers guys,

also, i was expecting the vape to alot "tastier" but Iv tried grape and ry4 and they both taste kinda similar, as in theres that vapey taste and not much else...anyone know why?

AVF Regular
    Probally your taste buds need a couple of weeks to work as they should since you stopped smoking.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast