Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Banner

Banner

G’day everyone! I would like to thank everybody in here for all the wonderful posts; I am happily vapeing away and am smoke free now for 22 days. However I would like to brag about it and get a banner on the bottom of the page but don’t know how, could someone help me with this please, I must have been too busy smoking to get computer lessons so could you keep it simple. Thanks!

CCC
    Just find a banner you like (mine mine hahaha) and click on it If you need further instructions on how to get it on the bottom of your page just let me know
    timeout likes this.

Thanks CCC, thats the bit I can't work out! How to get it at the bottom of the page? Also can't work out how to put a pic up near my name.... Silly hey but this world of vaping and forums is very new to me

Quote Originally Posted by MissMist View Post
    G’day everyone! I would like to thank everybody in here for all the wonderful posts; I am happily vapeing away and am smoke free now for 22 days. However I would like to brag about it and get a banner on the bottom of the page but don’t know how, could someone help me with this please, I must have been too busy smoking to get computer lessons so could you keep it simple. Thanks!
    Track the time you've been smoke-free, the money you've saved and the cigarettes you have avoided since quitting
    MissMist likes this.

CCC
    Ok, when you have made the banner copy the BB code. Then come back here and at the top of your page click Settings, then on the next page on the left menu, click Edit signiture, then paste the BB code in that box, then you can preview or save under the box on the right.

Then back on that left hand side menu, click Edit Avatar to put the pic in under your username.

I think I have cracked this. You follow CCC's instructions above, but you then have to wrap the BB code in the SIGPIC tags.

So [SIGPIC]the pasted BB code[/SIGPIC]

I think it works anyway. I'll check tomorrow to see if the numbers update.
    Last edited by quoll; 18-03-12 at 09:24 AM.

Nope - still not updating. I give up.

Nope still can't get the Banner thingo to work I'll have another crack at it latter tho grrrrrrrrr

CCC
    Which site are you creating the banner on?

Track the time you've been smoke-free, the money you've saved and the cigarettes you have avoided since quitting this one! .........It might just be me....could be still doing it wrong hahaha!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast