• 1 Post By maxsmd
  • 1 Post By cloudwarrior
  • 2 Post By fabricator4
  • 1 Post By Pyrex

Thread: logical?

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

logical?

Hey everyone,

The other day i thought it would be a good idea to try a new way of cutting back or giving up smokes,
    So i ordered a Halo tracer and some oil with it, not knowing it was illegal to sell in Australia
    Now that i have oil coming with no nicotine i am disappointed.
    Basically was just wondering where to actually get nicotine oil that taste good for everyday use to get over smokes.

Shouldn't of rushed into buying one with out researching my bad. -.-

AVF Regular
    Glad you made the decision to quit.
    More people will come along to chime in.
    There are a bunch of places that you can get juices with nicotine.
    Nearest would be NZ. I recommend Mixology.
    If not, look up Hiliq. They are great as well.
    Pyrex likes this.

AVF Regular
    I'd still start using the juice without the Nic until you get some. Half the battle is combating the habit as much as it is the withdrawals

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    Pyrex likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrex View Post
    Hey everyone,

The other day i thought it would be a good idea to try a new way of cutting back or giving up smokes,
    So i ordered a Halo tracer and some oil with it, not knowing it was illegal to sell in Australia
    Now that i have oil coming with no nicotine i am disappointed.
    Basically was just wondering where to actually get nicotine oil that taste good for everyday use to get over smokes.

Shouldn't of rushed into buying one with out researching my bad. -.-
    Yep, everyone starts out by ordering stuff and the come here to find out where they went wrong, including most of the people that are still here...

We don't call it "oil". Oil is something that's bad to inhale but for some reason the Chinese often translate it to that. Everything we vape is mixable with water.

As stated, Mixology is your best option to get nicotine liquids quickly. A lot of people buy RTV (ready to vape) liquids from Australian Vendors, and add some 100mg/ml nicotine to that to raise it to the right level. VapourEyes, Five Ten inc, Aussie Ecigs, Fenix and GoVape are some places you can look at for RTV liquids in Oz.

100mg/ml nicotine you can get from Mixology or Hiliq eg https://www.hiliq.com/en/unflavored-...ine-base-100ml
    You would also need some syringes for measuring and some empty bottles for mixing in.

The Halo Tracer is a sub ohm tank so I'd recommend starting with a mix at 12mg/ml and see how you go from there. You may need more or less depending on how you find it.

If you're buying 100mg/ml nicotine be sure you know how to handle it safely. You need to be especially careful if you have kids or pets in the house, same as for any other poison.
    eLicky and Pyrex like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

Cheers guys, i will give Mixology a go is there any particular nicotine liquids that are good to start on.

And i think i will defiantly look more into making my own too, cheers for the help =)
    ybnice likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrex View Post
    Cheers guys, i will give Mixology a go is there any particular nicotine liquids that are good to start on.

And i think i will defiantly look more into making my own too, cheers for the help =)
    Do you mean flavours? Well everyone is different on that one. If you get 10 replies you'll get mostly 10 different answers to that one.

Think about what kinds of flavour profiles you think you might like.

Tobaccos: includes menthols and most things that don't fit into other categories - RY4, clove etc. A tobacco that is designed to mimic tobacco will most likely taste and smell a little like a freshly opened pack or pouch. They almost *never* taste like a burning cigarette. Some do smell like a wet ashtray, if that is what you are really craving LOL

Fruits: Anything goes. Can be mixed with menthol and/or cooling agent. Usually fresh flavours are popular, berries etc

Desserts: often feature creams and pie flavours, with a side trip into bakery flavours like doughnuts and cakes. May or may not include fruits as well.

I recommend that you try a few different things, and from different vendors. You won't like all of the flavours that you get - it's just one of those things. Some you will like much more than others but sometimes they are things that you didn't expect to like. There's one lady I heard say that her ADV (all day vape) is rhubarb custard, but no way would she ever actually eat rhubarb. It's possible to hate eating the food a flavour is from and love vaping it.

Tobaccos are popular for people just starting out because they want something familiar. Only you will know what types of tobacco might suit you. RY4 is a fairly mild flavour with caramel notes (usually) It's a pretty safe bet because most people find it acceptable. It also makes a great base for adding other flavour to as well.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

Yeah the flavours, too many choices factor XD

I have only tried one of my friends vape pens once a long time ago and i have no idea what he was vaping but it was nice.
    will try the ry4 thanks theres just alot of flavours lol

AVF Regular
    +1 for Mixology!
    One failed lab experiment away from obtaining superpowers

https://media.tenor.co/images/860c5d...011a/tenor.gif