Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By OCMonkeyKillz
  • 1 Post By JakeFloyd

Thread: Smok mod and tfv8

AVF Regular
    Queensland Between Brisbane and Gold Coast

Smok mod and tfv8

Hey eveyone,
    Birthday is coming up and i wanna treat myself to another mod and another tank

Was eyeing of the tv8 cloud beast and smok alien or smok priv

What are your thoughts ? Should i look at another mod? Or this that one a bit of fun.

Vape on
    Life is about choices. Some we regret, some we’re proud of. Some will haunt us forever. The message: we are what we chose to be.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I've got both alien and gpriv, I don't use the tfv8 that came with my 👽 tho.

They are both pretty much identical systems from what I can tell. Apart from the g-priv being touch,

I tend to use my ammit tank, all round, but ghost and em use the tfv tanks.

The touch on the gpriv is a bit fiddly at first imo, I like that its got a clock but it's in 24hr if that's a thing for you.

I wouldn't take the gpriv outdoors in fear of dropping the mod and killing the screen. I have dropped my alien several times and still going strong, so have a few scuff marks on the poor thing.

But the mod comes down to personal taste over touch screen or robust solid design.

(Just don't over tighten the tank to much or risk stripping the wire attached to the 510, experience gained from ghosts poor alien)
    Vapewave likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeFloyd View Post
    Hey eveyone,
    Birthday is coming up and i wanna treat myself to another mod and another tank

Was eyeing of the tv8 cloud beast and smok alien or smok priv

What are your thoughts ? Should i look at another mod? Or this that one a bit of fun.

Vape on
    Alien is a great mod.. simple to use and decent results..

The tfv8 baby that comes with is better suited to a smaller mod( I use my pico or my realeaux mini). Big baby runs ok but again a smaller mod is probably better.. the cloud beast tfv8 is great on the Alien.. and if you really want a treat the tfv12 cloud king runs pretty well though again it would be best suited to something like the Marshall depending how hot you like your vape... I range from 20-30w on my ammit but 60w to 150w with the beast series..

good units if you like your cloud... they do take some getting used to but they can vape out a living room in minutes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Queensland Between Brisbane and Gold Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost2489 View Post
    Alien is a great mod.. simple to use and decent results..

The tfv8 baby that comes with is better suited to a smaller mod( I use my pico or my realeaux mini). Big baby runs ok but again a smaller mod is probably better.. the cloud beast tfv8 is great on the Alien.. and if you really want a treat the tfv12 cloud king runs pretty well though again it would be best suited to something like the Marshall depending how hot you like your vape... I range from 20-30w on my ammit but 60w to 150w with the beast series..

good units if you like your cloud... they do take some getting used to but they can vape out a living room in minutes

Think i might buy the alien and a tfv12
    🤔

Vape on
    ghost2489 likes this.
    Life is about choices. Some we regret, some we’re proud of. Some will haunt us forever. The message: we are what we chose to be.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeFloyd View Post
    Think i might buy the alien and a tfv12

Vape on
    As I said they are both good choices.. if you do go with them I don't think you'll be dissapointed

Cat
    AVF Regular
    Deleted....
    Be Realistic. Plan for a Miracle.

Quit smoking 22 Sep 16

AVF Regular
    It will be a massive change.. though closing up the airflow can still provide a mtl will be hotter than dl... up to you in the long run