Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Evilm8

Thread: Somebody stop me LOL

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Somebody stop me LOL

Went shopping today, even though I have 3 packages incoming. Ooopsie.
    Anyway...... Sams smoke shop , Milton , Brisbane, OMG.... there is something about bricks and mortar shopping that you can't get on the net, customer service... I spent nearly an hour and a half with Sam and it was awesome.
    This morning I felt slightly overwhelmed, and was suffering from information over load. Tonight I am a happy little Evil.
    Purchased, smok AL75 mod, big baby tank and a meelo 3 mini tank, some juice and VG. Learnt how to DL on the way home (tapped into some skills from a previous life😜&#128526. Before today I had purchased 8 juices and hated 7, but I think the upgraded system will change that.
    For all noobs , just like me, don't stress, read, ask questions, and pop into a b&m store if you can. There is heaps to learn, but that's the fun bit.
    A big shout out to Sam, he went well and truely above and beyond. Madhatter I love popcorn. OooooooooMFG.
    Another big thanks to all the crew here , this site and you guys are awesome
    Much love
    Evil
    Crisscross, act180, eLicky and 1 others like this.
    RIP Stinkies 7 March 2017

AVF Regular
    Queensland Between Brisbane and Gold Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilm8 View Post
    Went shopping today, even though I have 3 packages incoming. Ooopsie.
    Anyway...... Sams smoke shop , Milton , Brisbane, OMG.... there is something about bricks and mortar shopping that you can't get on the net, customer service... I spent nearly an hour and a half with Sam and it was awesome.
    This morning I felt slightly overwhelmed, and was suffering from information over load. Tonight I am a happy little Evil.
    Purchased, smok AL75 mod, big baby tank and a meelo 3 mini tank, some juice and VG. Learnt how to DL on the way home (tapped into some skills from a previous life😜&#128526. Before today I had purchased 8 juices and hated 7, but I think the upgraded system will change that.
    For all noobs , just like me, don't stress, read, ask questions, and pop into a b&m store if you can. There is heaps to learn, but that's the fun bit.
    A big shout out to Sam, he went well and truely above and beyond. Madhatter I love popcorn. OooooooooMFG.
    Another big thanks to all the crew here , this site and you guys are awesome
    Much love
    Evil
    I dont live far from there and i didnt even know he existed lol

Vape on
    Life is about choices. Some we regret, some we’re proud of. Some will haunt us forever. The message: we are what we chose to be.

AVF Regular
    We go to sams smokes in the city , dangerous when we have money lol .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Queensland Between Brisbane and Gold Coast
    There are more vapers near to me then i thought 🤔😁

Vape on
    Life is about choices. Some we regret, some we’re proud of. Some will haunt us forever. The message: we are what we chose to be.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    About 350kms to the nearest b&m shop for me

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk