What tanks fit the lava tube????

Ok guys before I buy a tank that might not fit, what tanks do you know fits?????

Super Moderator
    Several tanks fit, Notta, Liquinator, smoktech.. Just depends on what you're after in a tank.

AVF Regular
    +1 Juddyau's comment

pretty much anything with a 510 thread.......I got some giantomisers from CE2 Giantomiser (3 Window) - Vapebar and with an adapter ProVari eGo Adapter - Vapebar they fit on the lava tube(only found this out today)(didn't know the adapter had a 510 thread on the inside as well as an Ego thread on the outside, originally bought this adapter to fit "THE FOG" onto the LT), the Smoktech DCT is a great tank for the LT

Sent with a tin can and string phone by strumming the string

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    If it is 510 threaded it fits. If it is not you need an adapter. Most tanks rely on cartomizers so its simply whether the carto fits the mod.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

Thanks for the advice guys, its that I have seen a few reports that some tanks dont fit. Time to go shopping I think lol

I can't think of any mod that might not fit.. the only thing I can think of is POSSIBLY a mod where the battery connection sticks up and might allow the tank to slide too far down.. but even an ego won't let you slide it too far..

yer.. not sure
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487