Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By bren

Thread: Thanks Zainwolf

Thanks Zainwolf

I just wanted to shout out to Zainwolf. I haven't had a cigarette for 3 weeks, and if anyone knew me, they'd say they never thought I'd give up smoking. I really appreciate your help, because without it, I don't think I would have been as successful.

I know there is a large group here that like their mods, and 510 threaded e cigs, and one day maybe I'll get there, but I was pretty stubborn on wanting an 808 e cig lookalike (maybe because I'm a small chick ), and Zainwolf really gave me excellent advice. I got, what I believe, is the best of the 808's out there. They get such good reviews, and are so well priced compared to other similar e cigs.

I'm thrilled with my vaping journey thus far, and can't wait to pipe in when I'm a few months down the road to let you guys know if I need to update.

I have in the meantime, ordered the passthrough from Smokeless Image, as I can use it at the PC, then take it with me with around 5 - 6 hours battery life, and save my smaller ones for short trips, and just relaxing around the house.

Again, thanks Zainwolf. Can't say it would have been this easy if I'd picked up some crap (like my 1st Elusion kit lol).
    Last edited by bren; 21-03-12 at 07:02 PM.
    D1git, Flitterby, CCC and 1 others like this.
    JuiceWhore Sig