Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Coil keeps flooding on Innokin slipstream tank

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Coil keeps flooding on Innokin slipstream tank

Bought the innokin Kroma kit and if i leave it for even just an hour without use the coil is flooded with really bad spitback. Anyway to solve this problem? or even suggestions on a new tank that wont do the same would be appreciated

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Bought the innokin Kroma kit and if i leave it for even just an hour without use the coil is flooded with really bad spitback. Anyway to solve this problem? or even suggestions on a new tank that wont do the same would be appreciated
    stick it in dry without lube...

oh wait :P

stick it in dry dont wet the cotton failing that go find a good tank ive got a tfv4 micro here somewhere that soon went on (thanks to allyp) with the riser bit i dont know any good tanks nowdays sorry for not being able to help on that front
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask

On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

AVF Regular
    You might need some thicker higher VG juice. If the liquid is too thin it can more easily flood the coil.
    shaneo likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

the juice im using is 80vg 20pg. It seems pretty thick.

AVF Regular
    the juice im using is 80vg 20pg. It seems pretty thick.
    Ha, not that then.

Try a new coil but don't prime it, like Saph suggested. maybe when it gets screwed together it pressurises the tank or something.

If you clear the tank by flicking the flooded liquid out then it should stay good for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Ha, not that then.

Try a new coil but don't prime it, like Saph suggested. maybe when it gets screwed together it pressurises the tank or something.

If you clear the tank by flicking the flooded liquid out then it should stay good for a while.
    Have tried that twice lol. Its all good for a few hours after that but then as soon as i dont use it for an hour its flooded again. Sounding like i might need a new tank

AVF Regular
    Have tried that twice lol. Its all good for a few hours after that but then as soon as i dont use it for an hour its flooded again. Sounding like i might need a new tank
    Yes, I wouldn't rule out a bad batch of coils, but buying more and having the same same problem would be miserable. Is it a very tight draw, or quite loose with lots of vapour?

Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Yes, I wouldn't rule out a bad batch of coils, but buying more and having the same same problem would be miserable. Is it a very tight draw, or quite loose with lots of vapour?
    when its working properly its a nice loose direct lung draw with plenty of vapour. Confuses me how it goes from great to terrible so fast lol

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.

The problem with that tank is it has a "plunger style" coil system, which can cause excess pressure when refilling. That pressure has to go somewhere so it forces juice into the coil over time.
    If you want a similar style tank, that has top airflow but doesn't have plunger style coils, the RoFVape Witcher tank may be an option for you. It is a top fill tank but doesn't pull the coil out with the top cap when you refill, I have this tank & it does not leak or flood.
    fabricator4 and rockmoose like this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    i think its just a junker tank thrown on to make cash i never liked mine

tho the mod i will keep even with its paint gone in some places same size as my pico squeeze throw in a small rda and it will be sweet for when i dont want to sqounk
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask

On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast