Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: best place to buy flavor concentrates

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

best place to buy flavor concentrates

Hi all,

Looking for the best Aussie retailer for flavor concentrates. Price and shipping speed are a priority.

Cheers!
    ybnice likes this.

AVF Regular
    I've recently bought several from aussieecigs brand u4ea and like most of them especially lemonade, they also offer two free trial concentrates under freebies in return for a review after you have tried them - I got a sour cherry that was awesome
    staceman101 and jedw757 like this.

AVF Regular
    wick and wire co

vaporeyes

victory vape

some of the few stores oh and depending on location you can do express and get them next day since the above vape stores are in that zoning
    staceman101 likes this.
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask

On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

Aussieecigs sells $8.50 for a 30ml of mango seems a bit much for me. Looking for something cheaper
    jedw757 likes this.

AVF Regular
    $8.50 seems like too much for 30ml of concentrate? That's enough to make up probably 300ml of juice - probably a months supply for a heavy vaper.
    I just paid $17.50 per 30ml for my favourite custard concentrate...
    But you could try making some of your own, perhaps?

Sent from my HTC 2PST1 using Tapatalk

The concentrates I use say minimum 20% dilution recommended, and that gives me weak flavor. Is there different strengths of concentrates?
    staceman101 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrasuede View Post
    The concentrates I use say minimum 20% dilution recommended, and that gives me weak flavor. Is there different strengths of concentrates?
    There absolutely are. Most everything I mix with runs 5 - 10%...

Sent from my HTC 2PST1 using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Flavour Art (FA) are stronger in general than Capella (Cap). Pretty sure Mollinberry are too, but I haven't used them. There are many different concentrates available, and depending on your own personal taste, some you will love, some you will hate. Any of the big name concentrates are going to be MUCH stronger, and more cost effective compared to any of that pissweak stuff.

If you are new to DIY, Cap is probably a good place to start, as it will be a little more forgiving than FA.

Vapoureyes are always good to deal with. Juice factory look worthwhile too, I have been meaning to get an order from them (great price for 118-135ml bottles), but haven't pulled the trigger yet.
    Last edited by rockmoose; 30-06-17 at 12:58 AM. Reason: auto correct spells worse than me.
    staceman101 likes this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    I dont buy Flavour Juice in Aussie as buy Flavoured Juice with Nic Overseas. I have bought a few Products now from Vape4Life and a Friend of mine has bought their Juice. I can say if you Order by early afternoon you will get overnight delivery and it will be free if spend over 50.00. From Adeliade to Brisbane in less than 24 hours, how good is that - very delicious.
    staceman101 likes this.
    ""Tootle Puffer" on Starter Kits.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ybnice View Post
    I dont buy Flavour Juice in Aussie as buy Flavoured Juice with Nic Overseas. I have bought a few Products now from Vape4Life and a Friend of mine has bought their Juice. I can say if you Order by early afternoon you will get overnight delivery and it will be free if spend over 50.00. From Adeliade to Brisbane in less than 24 hours, how good is that - very delicious.
    yep tho i do express since its just that little more but so worth it since they cant cram your order into the mailbox they have to knock that or if given premission i have had them hide it in a few places out of sight
    staceman101 likes this.
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask

On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast