Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: HELP! Any ideas?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronnx View Post
    I've just started researching into it. Whats the biggest advantage of rebuildables? Cost wise? And where do you normally buy your resources from??
    What ^^ they said, and also not being reliant of whether a manufacturer discontinues making that specific coil for your tank or not ... if they discontinue making the coils and you can't rebuild them, you throw away the tank.
    Danny76 and Deadonarrival like this.
    Started vaping 28th October 2011

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten. - Benjamin Franklin
    Just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right ...

Please read these rules

Read about signatures too

AVF Regular
    If it takes more than 5 minutes to build and install a coil, you're doing it wrong.
    CCVaper likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by disley View Post
    If it takes more than 5 minutes to build and install a coil, you're doing it wrong.
    Straight to the point, this is why I like your style Disley.

Takes me 15 minutes to unravel the wire, 10 minutes to find the coil jiggy thing and 3.5 secs to give up and fire up my Triton tank.
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CCVaper View Post
    Straight to the point, this is why I like your style Disley.

Takes me 15 minutes to unravel the wire, 10 minutes to find the coil jiggy thing and 3.5 secs to give up and fire up my Triton tank.
    Yeah, but youre a frenchist now, so of course youre slightly confused and functionally illiterate :P
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular
    RTA and RDA is more about getting into your flexibility with your vape as possibilities are enless from coil type,size,material so is the cotton. although it does give you saving and better flavour of using RDA and RTA over tank it is not so much compare if you start to DIY your own juice

if you DIY juice, you can get to cents/ml compare to over $2/ml for premium juice. if you concious about saving thats the way to go. but you must learn rebuildable before DIY juice as its interconnected.

good luck. I dont personally DIY juice as i can't be bothered.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    Yeah, but youre a frenchist now, so of course youre slightly confused and functionally illiterate :P
    I am so not a Frenchist, I am just a natural confused and functionally illiterate genius who has access to REAL croissants. Most of the French people I don't know are like this too, the ones I do know don't know me.

Please carry on....
    Last edited by CCVaper; 28-07-17 at 12:18 AM.
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronnx View Post
    I've just started researching into it. Whats the biggest advantage of rebuildables? Cost wise? And where do you normally buy your resources from??
    I now buy most of my gear from Fasttech in China. Delivery may take 2-3 weeks so plan ahead but postage and prices are cheap. Depending on your budget grab a coiling kit, ceramic tipped tweezers and wire cutters. These latter 2 may be in the coiling kit depedning on which one you buy. Grab some organic cotton pads (I have Koy Gen Do pads to last a few years). If your looking for a cheap flavour atomiser get the SXY Hadaly clone. It's awesome flavour and dead easy to install your coils. 3FVAPE (another Chinese vendor) have these on sale at the moment for around US$11. I use these now almonst exclusively for my DTL (direct to lung) vapes and they can throw a prertty decent cloud. Grab a roll of the best fused clapton Kanthal you can find and your good to go for wattage mode vaping. Use the steam enghine coil wizard website to work out the best gauges for your coils to reach the resistance you want. Jump on youtube before you order and get some clues on setups that might work for you.

Good luck on your Journey.
    5555, Danny76 and rockmoose like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12