Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Nic juice sorted......

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Nic juice sorted......

I just moved my nic juice into 50ml Amber bottles (with Eurodrippers)...I actually had a bottle explode on me ....obviously to much pressure....I had to learn the hard way....

So friends....when moving your precious nicotine into appropriate size bottles, be sure to leave a little head room a tiny amount just so she don't explode on ya....

Yep I lost 50ml.....ouch

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
    DocM and emu like this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    That's a shame shanereis, to expensive to throw away and all that mess to clean up lol. The mixology nic I got yesterday was only 100ml and fitted perfectly into this little cute glass bottle, very clear nic too. I just wrapped it in newspaper to keep it dark but all my nic lives in the bottom of the deep freezer so it's dark way down there anyway.

shaneo, DocM and shanereis1200 like this.

Oh I like that......

DocM and emu like this.

I'm might try that next time...I think one of those bottles I used may have been faulty

DocM and emu like this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    It's a good idea to get ya nic in Pg base as the Pg contracts when cold, Vg expands a bit so you need an air gap in glass. I can't remember what happens to nic at low temps but being at most 10% it shouldn't have much of an effect on the overall volume.
    DocM and shanereis1200 like this.

Yeah I have PG base...hey mate quick question when your adding nic to say a 30ml pre mix RTV S
    Should I maybe drop the nic into a new bottle fist then shift the prefix to the new bottle and shake...or is it ok to just add it on top of the RTV mix and shake...also should I let it steep....?

emu likes this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Sorry brother I was called away, 30ml is too small to be mucking around with but you can just add the nic to it if that's all you have, won't leave much shaking room though.

It's better to put the required amount of nic in a 100ml bottle first then add the juice up to the 100 ml mark and shake the crap out of it till it's all tiny little bubbles....

The good thing about using a 100 ml bottle is you can easily get the desired mg's, so if you want 12mg juice just put 12 ml's of the 100 mg nic in first then add whatever juice you want up to the 100 ml mark. I use a bottle with graduations in 5 ml's to be accurate for mixing small amounts like 100 ml's but you can make bigger quantities the same way with bigger measuring jugs or beakers. So if you want to make 500 ml's of juice at 12 mg's just put 60 ml's of nic in the bottle/beaker first then the flavour and then the Pg/Vg to whatever ratio you want.

30 ml's is gone in a few days and just not worth the hassle in my opinion, it's best to let it steep for a couple of weeks so you may as well make bigger amounts which gives you plenty of time to mix new stuff before you get low on the first batch.

Here's a pic of the bottle I use for making 100 ml's with the marks up the side, you can get em at Kmart or a kitchen supply place.

shanereis1200 likes this.

Thanks brother...great info.....cheers..... Do you sick to doublers of you make your own flavors.....

emu likes this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by shanereis1200 View Post
    Thanks brother...great info.....cheers..... Do you sick to doublers of you make your own flavors.....

Probably easier for you till you get into DIY with ya own flavours etc, once you find a couple of favourite tastes you can buy the concentrated flavours and make your own a lot cheaper than buying RTV juice. It's good to see you having a go and you'll be on your way in no time, Pg and Vg is very cheap to buy as is the concentrates and you already have the nic. Are you using 100 mg nic ?

Yeah.....I'm ready to mix brother.....I've got about 20 concentrates....shit tonne of vg pg.....I'm really enjoying the cream bar flavors....not to sure on fruits yet...big on cereals custards vanilla s...biscuity type....sweet stuff....haha....I'm just about ready to start mixing...but I wanted to start small and move my way up....I want off the smokes bad brother....where are you emu....

emu likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast