Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Looking for a new setup..DCT Tank?

Looking for a new setup..DCT Tank?

Hi all,
    Ive been vaping and off tobacco since xmas eve 2011. I got myself an Ego-T and the juices and been successfully off cigarettes for exactly 95 days until last thursday when I accidently broke my ego-T battery and resorted back to the Dunhill's until a replacement battery arrives, which should be tomorrow.
    Now the Ego-T as well as its been getting me off cigarettes has had some issues. Some Ive resolved but the most disturbing one is the flooding and leaking which have not. I drive for a living and Im often caught hitting the e-cig behind the wheel and getting a mouthful of juice which is not just annoying but also dangerous. And the leaking issue means I can get juice on my hands also while driving and am forced to bear it for hours before I can stop to wash it off. I also run out of juice before the end of the day as the tank is clearly not big enough. For this reason I have become quite dissatisfied with the Ego-T. The battery although breaking which was my own negligence has performed very well and only needs to be charged over night every second night and not run out on me. I have ordered an Ego-T battery replacement.
    So now looking at the other options available Im wondering what would be suitable for myself to replace these leaky tanks that are causing my issues. The Smoktech DCT V2 seems to look like it would do the trick. The 3.5ml tank is more than enough for a day on the road. The tank design looks sturdy and sealed well. All reports Ive read so far are positive. Considering my scenario it meets the required criteria.
    Can anyone here please advise me there opinions/experiences with the DCT's?
    Thanks in advance.

CCC
    I am going to recommend the stardust from Vapeking, just for ease of use, no leaking what so ever. I also like their baby notta tanks.

http://www.vapeking.com.au/Vision-eG...-p/vis0002.htm
    margyb and timeout like this.

AVF Regular
    I agree with CCC get some stardusts
    CCC and timeout like this.

smoketech also has 3.5ml cartomizers & 5 ml cartomizers which works great on Ego batteries & are very easy to use

They look good. Not to keen on the small 1.4ml capacity but otherwise perfect. Maybe taking a small refill bottle out with me through the day would be the solution for the smaller capacity. Cheers.
    CCC likes this.

CCC
    Yeah you can actually fill up a couple before you leave, they will not leak even if they are not on a battery.

Quote Originally Posted by CCC View Post
    Yeah you can actually fill up a couple before you leave, they will not leak even if they are not on a battery.
    True. Ill order a couple and give them a go. I have a smoktech DCT v2 on the way already so I can get a good comparison of the two for future reference.
    How do you think the stardust will work with an Ego-T 900mAh battery?
    Im pretty keen on vaping long term and I really just want to find the perfect solution and not have to be researching product after product for eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by CCC View Post

Oh, yes they will!

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnGirl View Post
    Oh, yes they will!
    Do you mean they will leak off the battery? Id probably consider carrying a small bottle and just refilling the empty tank during the day as required if thats the case.

Quote Originally Posted by skitta78 View Post
    Do you mean they will leak off the battery? Id probably consider carrying a small bottle and just refilling the empty tank during the day as required if thats the case.

Yes. I've had a couple leak in my little pouch I carry them in. That hasn't deterred me - I still like them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast