Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Like Tree197Likes

Thread: First post Newbie

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Just touching base with all who helped me with vaping. Still no cigs since Sept 6. Very comfortable with vaping and have made my own juice a couple of times with no problems. Vaping only unflavoured 50/50 6-7mg nic. Starter kit still going strong, so purchased another (Vaporesso Drizzle). I have no interest in chucking massive clouds, it is simply a cigarette replacement.
    Thanks to everyone for the help, especially emu, style and fab.
    Total noob, but very interested in vaping and want to give up the cigs.

emu
    AVF Regular
    That's great news Juzzo, unflavoured is my adv because it's so nice and no fuss to make. So good to see you off the cigs mate...! It's good having a couple of your favourite kit's especially when they deliver a nice vape consistently, keep up the great work mate and yell out if you need anything.
    Juzzo likes this.

Hi everyone.
    No cigs since Sept 6, 2017.
    I'm very comfortable vaping and it has totally replaced the cigs.
    After experimenting with various starter kits I lashed out and bought a Dicodes Dani Extreme V3 (18650). It is awesome and I use it all day, every day. The size and weight took a little to get used to but seems natural now. The starter kits served their purpose but just don't have the power and quality needed for that satisfying vape.

My 2 cents on these starter kits I used before upgrading.
    The T20 was pretty good for a starter kit but the button is not very well made and was difficult to use in the end.
    The Drizzle would be really good if it had more power, the button is well made.

I'm only vaping unflavoured at around 6mg nic. Mix my own juice with no problems.
    We just returned from a 10-day cruise dodging cyclones up the QLD coast. I was a bit wary taking Dani, so packed back ups but didn't need them.

I can't thank everyone enough, especially emu.

Cheers everyone.
    DocM, 1ynne and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    WTG Juzz - well done..

you may not have noticed but due to all the spammy pop ups and server exploits here, all the mods and most of the members have moved to a new forum Vaping In Australia - might be a little bit more alive than here
    DocM and Juzzo like this.

Because we love our Vegemite. We all adore our Vegemite. IT PUTS A ROSE IN EVERY CHEEK !

AVF Regular
    Yep. Well done Juzzo!
    Juzzo likes this.
    Vote 1. The Informal Party

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    WTG Juzz - well done..

you may not have noticed but due to all the spammy pop ups and server exploits here, all the mods and most of the members have moved to a new forum Vaping In Australia - might be a little bit more alive than here
    Thanks 1ynne, yep found pop ups annoying when first perusing this site, I just stay logged in and no probs. Will check out new forum, cheers.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112