Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree178Likes

Thread: First post Newbie

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

First post Newbie

Hi all, just registered with AV.
    About a year ago I bought an Eleaf TC 60w and tried it with a lemon flavour (no nic) just to try the vaping experience. I didn't take it too seriously and still stayed on the cigs (probably because no nicotine in juice)
    I now want to give it another go and try the nic juice to try and transition to vaping from smoking.
    I have done a lot of research but I think I have filled my brain with too much info.
    So to start with I want a simple MTL device and some nic juice to try and give up the cigs.
    I've narrowed it down to the Vaporesso Drizzle or the V2 series 3x devices.
    I am not sure where is the best store or online site to purchase one of these devices.

As to nic juice i have looked at many overseas sites and am confused as to which site to give a try (the shipping seems very expensive)
    I think I want to try a tobacco flavour to start with. ( I smoke Winfield Blue roll your own with filters and tar block tips, about 15-20 a day)
    I just want an already prepared nic juice and with experience am willing to make my own.

Any thoughts appreciated

Thanks

BTW I am from country SA.
    DocM, stylemessiah, ybnice and 1 others like this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Buy Winnie Blue E-liquid with Nicotine
    G'day Juzzo, that link above will take you to pre-made Winfield blue with nic, I suggest trying the 18 mg for MTL.
    Good luck with your transition to vaping mate.
    Sublime, Deadonarrival and Juzzo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Buy Winnie Blue E-liquid with Nicotine
    G'day Juzzo, that link above will take you to pre-made Winfield blue with nic, I suggest trying the 18 mg for MTL.
    Good luck with your transition to vaping mate.
    Thanks emu, appreciated.
    DocM, Sublime and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    G'day Juzzo and welcome.
    There will be someone along very soon to help you out. You've come to the right place. Even though you come from SA. Lol. Plenty of people here from there with heaps of answers for you.
    Be aware that taste is subjective and someones yum may be your eeewww.. Ready to Vape with nic comes from overseas. Some with free postage. Just have a ferret around the forum and eavesdrop a bit on the current and past posts and threads. Cheers. Doc.
    stylemessiah, Sublime, emu and 2 others like this.
    Now with the eloquence and disposition of Porky Pig

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    G'day Juzzo and welcome.
    There will be someone along very soon to help you out. You've come to the right place. Even though you come from SA. Lol. Plenty of people here from there with heaps of answers for you.
    Be aware that taste is subjective and someones yum may be your eeewww.. Ready to Vape with nic comes from overseas. Some with free postage. Just have a ferret around the forum and eavesdrop a bit on the current and past posts and threads. Cheers. Doc.
    Thanks DocM, yeah, SA sucks in a lot of categories atm. lol.
    Cheers
    DocM likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hello and welcome Juzzo!

I am not to sure of those devices so I will let someone else answer that. As for Juice there are a few great sites in NZ that can help you. I recommend vapoureyes.co.nz or mixology (also NZ) to start out with. I would also look at getting varying Nic amount to help find what you prefer. Something like 12mg/ml nicotine and 18 mg/ml nicotine. Shipping would only be a few days and postage price was decent from both of these from memory.
    2/12/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Deadonarrival View Post
    Hello and welcome Juzzo!

I am not to sure of those devices so I will let someone else answer that. As for Juice there are a few great sites in NZ that can help you. I recommend vapoureyes.co.nz or mixology (also NZ) to start out with. I would also look at getting varying Nic amount to help find what you prefer. Something like 12mg/ml nicotine and 18 mg/ml nicotine. Shipping would only be a few days and postage price was decent from both of these from memory.
    Thanks DOA. Is it legal in NZ to make e juice with nic and export to Australia?
    DocM likes this.

AVF Regular
    I think the technical answer is no still. They are/were legalising nic juice last I had heard but they basically dont give two rats about it.
    DocM and Juzzo like this.
    2/12/2016

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Juzzo View Post
    Thanks DOA. Is it legal in NZ to make e juice with nic and export to Australia?
    Sure is, has been for a long while. Was going to recommend vapoureye NZ for your juice, it's good and shipping is quick.

I got tobacco flavours at first and hated them, maybe it was the ones I got but figured if you want tobacco flavour, smoke... Reckon getting a few other flavours would be wise, maybe a custard or something strawberry, you know what you like. get a few 30 ml bottles with nic, with MTL you do want to go higher nic level, 12mg could be a good start and see how it goes. Getting 18mg or more could be too much but might be an idea to get something in 18mg.

Can't help with the MTL query sorry.
    DocM, stylemessiah, emu and 1 others like this.
    Last cigarette, 11:00 AM 11th March 2015.

AVF Regular
    Hey Juzzo, how country is "country SA"?
    DocM likes this.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast