Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Newbie needing help

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by captive View Post
    I can tell you one thing if they were building any case the last person they would tell is you.
    As far as confiscating goes they just do it and tell you via mail letting you know the reason why.

I think its just one of those unusual checks customs has and all the info being asked for is just DHL normal clearance procedure for clearance problems

If you are really worried phone VE in adelaide and see if they can get you any extra information.
    Their phone number is redundant fyi.
    Now with the eloquence and disposition of Porky Pig

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    Their phone number is redundant fyi.
    didnt know that, only ever had 1 problem and emails fixed everything so fast I know they will always help and are to be trusted.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by IBE04 View Post
    Oh many emails have changed hands.
    You can see they are getting Jack of it too. I'm sceptical of what they are doing to be honest. Would it not be suss if they are packaging item as inhaler insert and then giving them a invoice stating nicotine. How do VE normally describe the contents on their package?
    OK, I understand now. It sounds like VE did the wrong thing on the import declaration, and that is what is causing the problem. They expected to find an "insert" in the box, but it's a bottle of liquid. That kind of thing is just going to ring alarm bells to suspicious minds.

I think you'll get your nicotine fine, as soon as VE give them the information they are asking for. I'm not sure why they are asking for your ID though - your name and address is on the package. If they want photo ID, VE would not normally ask for that. Customs already know who you are so its a bit odd all round.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Exactly. The whole thing is a mess.
    If they have put inhaler insert on box which I believe may have happened, and a commercial invoice sent, then it's already turned to mud. They want me to clarify the goods which then may put me in a position? Name and address on the box. Go figure. To be honest, Ive lost faith in the process. What's stopping customs from seizing it knowing it needs to go to QLD.

QUOTE=fabricator4;901363]OK, I understand now. It sounds like VE did the wrong thing on the import declaration, and that is what is causing the problem. They expected to find an "insert" in the box, but it's a bottle of liquid. That kind of thing is just going to ring alarm bells to suspicious minds.

I think you'll get your nicotine fine, as soon as VE give them the information they are asking for. I'm not sure why they are asking for your ID though - your name and address is on the package. If they want photo ID, VE would not normally ask for that. Customs already know who you are so its a bit odd all round.[/QUOTE]

AVF Regular
    Exactly. The whole thing is a mess.
    If they have put inhaler insert on box which I believe may have happened, and a commercial invoice sent, then it's already turned to mud. They want me to clarify the goods which then may put me in a position? Name and address on the box. Go figure. To be honest, Ive lost faith in the process. What's stopping customs from seizing it knowing it needs to go to QLD.
    They're not really interested in Nicotine, and probably don't really want to seize it. That is purely a state health department matter, and Queensland Health have no jurisdiction. Whatever you do, do NOT lie to customs. I would say that it's a PG based component of e-liquid which is designed to go in an inhaler/vaporiser. What VE should have put on the customs declaration in the first place.

Hopefully it gets sorted out soon. What have VE NZ said?

Need to talk to them tomorrow. I haven't heard back since Friday. This is not an issue I should even been dealing with. Good to see I'm the .1 % of the 99.99% stopped lol. Disheartening when this was my first and probably last time. Left a sour taste in the mouth so to speak.

No intention of lying. Just can't see what the fuss is over. They provided the commercial invoice so they tell me but it's not enough it seems.

QUOTE=fabricator4;901407]They're not really interested in Nicotine, and probably don't really want to seize it. That is purely a state health department matter, and Queensland Health have no jurisdiction. Whatever you do, do NOT lie to customs. I would say that it's a PG based component of e-liquid which is designed to go in an inhaler/vaporiser. What VE should have put on the customs declaration in the first place.

Hopefully it gets sorted out soon. What have VE NZ said?[/QUOTE]

AVF Regular
    Need to talk to them tomorrow. I haven't heard back since Friday. This is not an issue I should even been dealing with. Good to see I'm the .1 % of the 99.99% stopped lol. Disheartening when this was my first and probably last time. Left a sour taste in the mouth so to speak.

No intention of lying. Just can't see what the fuss is over. They provided the commercial invoice so they tell me but it's not enough it seems.
    Everybody, sooner or later, has something go wrong with shipping. It's a shame that it happened to you first time and you are waiting for your nicotine. It's bad enough waiting when things go well LOL. It's one of the reasons you have to plan well ahead once you are set up - have backup mods and backup liquids.
    Sublime likes this.

Unfortunately it's hard to have backup when I'm new to this. First time giving up,
    first time sourcing. If it's hard getting it from NZ, and I have no other means of sourcing it, it becomes difficult. The promptness of the supplier in responding has decreased somewhat. QUOTE=fabricator4;901455]Everybody, sooner or later, has something go wrong with shipping. It's a shame that it happened to you first time and you are waiting for your nicotine. It's bad enough waiting when things go well LOL. It's one of the reasons you have to plan well ahead once you are set up - have backup mods and backup liquids.[/QUOTE]

AVF Regular
    Unfortunately it's hard to have backup when I'm new to this. First time giving up,
    first time sourcing. If it's hard getting it from NZ, and I have no other means of sourcing it, it becomes difficult. The promptness of the supplier in responding has decreased somewhat.
    Yep, it's a bugger. I was just pointing out that this sort of thing is why you need to plan ahead, moving forward. I'm sure VE would fix it faster if they could, they are good guys.

AVF Regular
    I'm always a little weary of how VE NZ declare their nicotines bases, its one thing delaying me from trying them.

Its apparently some of the best nicotine around though from word of mouth so I hear.

I still prefer Hiliq, because its declared discreetly and travels straight through.

If all goes pear shapped IBEO4, place an oder with Hiliq, all will not be lost.
    emu and IBE04 like this.
    Limitless Lux / Buddha V3 30mm RDA
    iJoy Maxo / Mason 30mm RDA
    Pioneer4you IPV4S 120watt / Goon 24mm RDA

#rdalyf #clonelyf #buildinglyf #mixinglyf

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast