Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: needing help sorry!

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Unhappy needing help sorry!

I recently purchased a new tank a freemax fireluke and I dont know what mode I'm suppose to have my wismec rx mini on or what mode to have my tarot pro on either for that matter do I just screw it in and vape away like I do with my cloud beast or? sorry to be such a noob lol

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    I recently purchased a new tank a freemax fireluke and I dont know what mode I'm suppose to have my wismec rx mini on or what mode to have my tarot pro on either for that matter do I just screw it in and vape away like I do with my cloud beast or? sorry to be such a noob lol
    According to the limited info i could find on the coils, they should be kanthal coils (at 0.15ohms for the included one) which means you can go ahead and fire it in VW/Power/Wattage mode (in other words NOT in temp control mode) at the watts of your choosing..

Coil info and suggested wattage settings here: https://vapoureyes.com.au/collection...nt=47023280015
    DocM likes this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 14/08/17

thanks so no real difference from the cloud beast? im sorry im just having a lot of trouble finding info ill never use the rba or rda or whatever its called just the sextuple is that kanthal to?

emu
    AVF Regular
    I'm vaping a sextuple right now at 110 watt's if that helps, hopefully you're a direct lung lover of big clouds vincent

AVF Regular
    Hey Vincent, you might want to put your location in your profile mate

Generally pre-made coils are made for wattage.. the ones that are SS316L can be used in both wattage and temp mode.

AVF Regular
    thanks so no real difference from the cloud beast? im sorry im just having a lot of trouble finding info ill never use the rba or rda or whatever its called just the sextuple is that kanthal to?
    So much gear gets thrown onto the market these days its hard for anyone to keep up at times....
    DocM likes this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 14/08/17

sure am cant get enough of those big clouds lol and i think so just confused as to why vaporizers have so many modes when i havent had to use them lol

cheers im getting it now lol

true thanks again

AVF Regular
    Just a quick tip unless it is clearly stated on the coils always assume that they are kanthal or stainless steel both of which work perfectly in power/wattage mode. Also if you want to find out if you have SS coils set your vaporesso to SS temp mode and hit fire it will automatically revert to power mode if its not SS, your wismec would probably do the same but have never tried one, I know for certain vaporesso does it
    rockmoose likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast