Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Lesson to learn before ordering anything.

Unhappy Lesson to learn before ordering anything.

All people starting out should be told to email the seller on all things they are ordering, I just got the order ive been waiting for ...I ordered some Aussie Blue Ripper Soft Ceramic Clearomiser XLClear CartceramicCLXL AUD $15.00
    1 Aussie Blue Ripper Black Cone cover AUD $10.00 thinking that they wuld fit my eGo Aussie Blue Extreme batteries !! this is so confusing, should have sent them an email I suppose. waste of my money and time.
    Last edited by Bree; 05-04-12 at 06:30 PM.

CCC
    I have no idea what any of that is but i say BOOO, sorry that happened to you

This is the info that my cartomisers says on the kit I bought,(The Aussie Blue Extreme eGo has a 510 fitting and will also work with 510 atomisers, and standard capacity 510 cartomisers and extra large ceramic cartomisers).... so I bought 5 Soft Ceramic Clearomiser XLClear as thats what I thought I needed and was ordering CCC, yeah I am confused too LOL.

Well if you send an email and explain the situation, I'm sure they will assist if they can... they may not be one of the big popular sites but AussieBlue isn't dodgy, that's for sure.
    gregds and Bree like this.
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

It seems your battery has a 510 connection. Perhaps trying a stardust might be better? The have a connection designed for ego batteries.

It's always a bummer when you order the wrong thing. I have a small pile of crap that i ordered that was incorrect lol.
    Bree likes this.

CCC
    Ok i had a look at that site and it seems they sell an e-cig called the Ripper, so you bought the acessories for that kind, instead of the eGo that you have. Like Light said i am sure they would swap the stuff over for you if you explained what happened, you will probably just loose out on the cost of postage.

They do sell the eGo cone, it is called the eGo extreem cone cover, but..... $10 for a cone cover !!!!!! That is robbery Bree, shop somewhere else.

VapeKing has everything you need

http://www.vapeking.com.au/Joye-EGO-...-p/joy0029.htm
    Last edited by CCC; 06-04-12 at 08:17 AM.
    Avguy likes this.

Just updating to clarify that after spending hours on these cartomisers ..that they do fit...but each time I fill them and I have tried 4 of them they just leak all over my batteries, The thread fitted properly on my second battery which made me keep trying. I had the juice running down my battery and hands then I blamed it on the fitting so having a blonde moment started thinking the thread doesn't fit properly, but they just leaked everywhere, the second I am actually using after just a small amount coming out the thread end and the rubber stopper that I was filling it from, but then it sealed some how and I can use it, but the other 3 are still pouring it all back out both ends, I was just pissed at it all as my juice has still has not arrived and because I stupidly only buy 10 ml bottles and these carts losing alot of my e juice that I had left (as I had tissues catching it all as it poured out) so then I just lost it being down to my last bottle. Anyway my 115mls should be here today so I will just rite these carts off as dodgey and start ordering stardusts. Sorry for the RANT but had to clarify that they were the right ones after all. cheers.

My next order goes to Vapeking thanks CCC.
    X-BoNeS-X, margyb, CCC and 1 others like this.

Hrmm.. the ceramic ones, from that site, only hold 0.6ml of juice.. so that's about 15 drops of juice. There's a bunch of different filling methods for cartos.. I'm thinking you might have overfilled them... can't be sure of course.. but it's a possibility.

If I'm going to drip juice into a cartomiser, rather than use a syringe or some other method, I will drip about 10 to 15 drops in, and wait.. then if nothing comes out after 30 seconds.. drip a few more drops.. and keep repeating this until some juice dribbles out the battery connection end of the cartomiser. Then stop.. wipe the end off, give it a soft blow to clear the excess out and then vape..
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

Super Moderator
    Bree, how did you fill those cartos ? With a syringe? You can't "condom" fill, or drip fill these, you must use a syringe. (I have used the smaller ones with minimal problems)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast