Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By fabricator4
  • 2 Post By ybnice

Thread: T20, T20S, and the EZ.Watt

AVF Regular

T20, T20S, and the EZ.Watt

Vaping Bogan has reviewed these new devices aimed at beginners.

The T20 should probably be the first step for new vapers because it has a tighter draw and is probably the closest experience to smoking. If you have lungs that have not been damaged by 35 years of smoking, the T20S has a looser draw and both the T20S and the EZ.Watt would be good for those that want a bit more vaper straight off or are ready for the next step.

I Believe the T18 and the T22 should both still be available in Australia

Other devices that might of interest to smokers about to make the switch to a healthier alternative would be the EGO AIO, and the Pockex.

www.vapeking.com.au is normally where I send new vapers because their prices are competitive, and I've never had one bad experience dealing with them for years. There are alternatives though, and some people may have access to a local vape store, which is a great way to get personal advice. Apart from that ask questions here... There's no stupid ones.
    Last edited by fabricator4; 05-10-17 at 05:28 PM.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    The Vaping Bogan, just a crack up hahaha but certainly seems to know his stuff and usually is my first go to channel re Vaping Products. The T22 is what I started out with and worked for me. Every now and then I do still use it.
    fabricator4 and trumpy955 like this.
    ""Tootle Puffer" on Starter Kits.