Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Mid Level Recommendations

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilating Pupils View Post
    Hiliq is not loading at all for me, keeps timing out and have been trying on and off for a few hours. I will give it another go later tonight and see what happens. Also probably another silly question, but what quantities are people usually buying ? I would like to get enough for 6 months or so but will that draw extra attention ?
    As RM said, a lot of people find starting with smaller quantities a much easier introduction eg: https://www.hiliq.com/en/unflavored-...ine-base-100ml

That's a Hiliq link, and it's working OK for me so not sure what's going on there. Try a different device if have a phone/table/PC etc. Are you running through a VPN or anything else that might be causing issues?

Should last you six months with care and refrigeration. It will be going a little brown by then but it's still perfectly safe to use.

A lot of us probably buy larger quantities, and a few of us probably go for the 200mg/ml but get comfortable with 100mg/ml first.

You probably don't need to be told, but treat it as for any other chemical like weed or insect killer: No kids or pets, use in a well ventilated area, don't spill it on your skin or splash it in your eyes. Some people start out using gloves and goggles... whatever you feel safe with.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Your suggestions hit the nail on the head fab, it was my VPN so thanks very much for mentioning it. I have decided to get some from non mixed from Hiliq as well as some premixed from NZ. That way I can fiddle with getting the correct levels for myself while enjoying a good vape :-)
    fabricator4 and rockmoose like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12