Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By summerleas
  • 1 Post By DocM
  • 1 Post By Jemor53

Thread: New member Summerleas

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

New member Summerleas

It was suggested that I introduce myself.

I was given a starter kit by a friend in January and have quit smoking from then (after smoking cigarettes for more than 55 years).

I am interested in the political debate on e-cigarettes and have made 2 submissions to the federal government inquiry into e-cigarettes (available from Richard Watkins E-Cigarettes in Australia).
    rodbam, DocM, ybnice and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Welcome summerleas. I think you will find plenty of discussion and resources, political and otherwise here on AVF. Bon appetit.
    Jemor53 likes this.
    Vote 1. The Informal Party

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

AVF Regular
    Welcome Summerleas!
    2/12/2016

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by summerleas View Post
    It was suggested that I introduce myself.

I was given a starter kit by a friend in January and have quit smoking from then (after smoking cigarettes for more than 55 years).

I am interested in the political debate on e-cigarettes and have made 2 submissions to the federal government inquiry into e-cigarettes (available from Richard Watkins E-Cigarettes in Australia).
    Welcome Summerleas,

I too, and many others here, also smoked for 50 years. Glad to have you aboard.

Thank you for your submissions to the Inquiry and Bill. This is a battle we must not loose.

You might like to pop a where-abouts in your profile, just for ease of helping us understand your particular state regulations etc.

Oh! and sorry about you needing to post your other post on the forum site redirections. You've probably already realised we are aware of it and not too many happy about it. Hope we provided a fix for you.

Looking forward to anything you might like to ad in the political threads also.
    DocM likes this.
    Jemor

Vaping since 27/05/2017

AVF Regular
    Welcome to the forums. Don't forget to put where you're from in your profile location.

AVF Regular
    Welcome to AVF Summerleas and congrats on making the switch

AVF Regular
    Welcome Summer, I think vaping is a God send for us 50 plus year smokers. I've been smoke free for 3 years now & have never fancied a cigarette.