Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: New to the Community

New to the Community

Hi fellow Vapers! I'm new to the community and it's just taken me 10 minutes to work out how to post to the forums! This is all new to me. Can anyone give me some advice?

CCC
    Hi ECI... Are you a vaper or just looking into it?

I am a confirmed Vaper. Actually, I am selling e-cigs as well. I am trying to work out how to get into the 'Vendor' section because I don't want people to think that I am trying to scam them by pretending that I'm not a vendor. When we (my husband and I) were converted to vaping by a friend, we loved it so much (and saved SO much money) that we wanted to share it with everyone we knew. So we did the research and tested the products and came up with what we think are the most reasonably priced and best quality products, both e-cigs and liquids. We like the eGo-T Type B e-cig, so we've stuck with them.
    Can you help me figure out how to get into the right section (Vendor) so that I don't upset anyone?

By the way, I absolutely love your profile photo. That's an amazing pticture!

CCC
    Thank you

I believe you will need to send Jato a pm about wanting to become an aproved vendor. He can be found here View Profile: JatoOspry - AussieVapers | The original Australian e-cigarette community

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Cigarette International View Post
    By the way, I absolutely love your profile photo. That's an amazing pticture!

Yup I agree!!
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

Hey, thanks so much CCC. I'll do that now.

Super Moderator
    Welcome E-Cigarette International.
    In keeping with our standards for all vendors, I've removed the other thread. Jato, if approved as a vendor, will advise you what things you can and can't do. One of them is no advertising in the New Vapers section.
    Vendors are welcome on AVF to contribute and assist, but in no way is it a marketplace for you.
    Cheers - J

Thanks so much for your help. I have no idea what I am doing, I have never used a forum before and the last think I want to do is go around offending people. I've seen too much of it from my friends on f/b! At least now I know what is good ettiquite! (sorry for the spelling) (can't help myself, I just love these smilie things!)

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Good luck with your site! I sent you a PM as I know a bit about e-commerce sites, installation and config.
    timeout likes this.
    Signature link removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast