Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Advice from CCC needed Please

AVF Regular

Advice from CCC needed Please

HI CCC
    I might have a few mixing questions to ask you another member has asked me in a PM .
    You are brilliant at explaining things in an easy to understand way. I hope he posts on this thread.
    I would be grateful for your help.

Thanks Margyb

thanks margyb

hi ccc ive ordered my nic juice in a 75%pg and 25%vg in 36mg. i also ordered my flavours in 10ml.

now ive been reading a fair bit on this site and im begging to slowly get my head around it all. lol
    but just to be sure im ready to go as my order should be due this week sometime i just have a couple of questions.

with mixing do i need anything else like extra pg or vg ? and with cutting down the nic level do you just use the flavour only ?

the flavours i have ordered i think are not doublers so that means i have to use more is that correct ?
    and when i say more i mean like 20% to 25% not 5 and 10%.

thanks ccc for any help you can give as its much appreciated.
    margyb likes this.

AVF Regular
    Where did you get your flavours from Creedy?
    Can you post a link to the flavours you ordered?

Welcome back

Cheers
    Margyb
    Last edited by margyb; 08-04-12 at 02:23 PM.

AVF Regular
    Also in an effort to understand what nicotine strength might suit you we need to know

How many cigarettes a day you smoke?
    Mild or strong ? What sort ?

for example I smoked 30-40 Holiday Gold cigarettes a day and I find nicotine juice mixed at 24mg/ml suits me.

ahh yes i smoke still 20 to 30 a day of longbeach blue. i think in the mg strength is 8mg

i ordered all my stuff except nic so far from ecigquality.com
    Flavour Art, Italy, a leading supplier of flavouring for e-liquids
    Joye e-Liquid

in the e-liquid flavour i got menthol , vanilla , marlbro

i was thinking if possible to add a couple of drops of the vanilla to the marlbro.

and looking forward to getting swags more. lol

sorry the FA one i got is coconut.

AVF Regular
    Slightly off topic here Creedy but do you ever go to the Vaux butcher shop in Rosedale ??? They are my relatives

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by creedy976 View Post
    thanks margyb

hi ccc ive ordered my nic juice in a 75%pg and 25%vg in 36mg. i also ordered my flavours in 10ml.

now ive been reading a fair bit on this site and im begging to slowly get my head around it all. lol
    but just to be sure im ready to go as my order should be due this week sometime i just have a couple of questions.

with mixing do i need anything else like extra pg or vg ? and with cutting down the nic level do you just use the flavour only ?

the flavours i have ordered i think are not doublers so that means i have to use more is that correct ?
    and when i say more i mean like 20% to 25% not 5 and 10%.

thanks ccc for any help you can give as its much appreciated.
    not ccc but hope this helps:
    always a good idea to have no nic pg and vg in your kit, good for cutting down the nic strength,
    doublers are meant to be mixed at a 1:1 ratio or 50% doubler to 50% nic liquid( to get 30ml's of 18mg flavoured juice from 36mg unflavoured nic liquid you would use .......15ml doubler to 15ml nic liquid), concentrates are a little different usually in the 15-25% range(please correct me if I'm wrong guys)depending............and try to use a simple e-juice calculator like------------>http://www.todmuller.com/ejuice/ejuice.php .....easy to use and it give you all the measurements in ml's, drops, and % of...this one asks what % flavour you are using...so for a doubler you would type in 50.....for a concentrate(that's what your flavours are right?) you would type in the amount you want to try 5%, 10%, 20% etc.
    I know I'm not CCC but I hope this makes sense and helps you out.........

Sent from a tiny island in the Pacific ocean, in an empty rum bottle that some pirate forgot about, written in charcoal on a coconut husk
    Last edited by PHUCKDUP2; 08-04-12 at 06:07 PM.
    AutumnGirl and margyb like this.

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

ok thanks phukedup. so from my understanding is i start with my unflavoured nic in the calculator set my dessired nic mg. and flavour and it tells me how much of each pg ,vg,flavour,and nic to add to make the desired mls set.

so by that then i will need to order some plain pg and vg. correct ?

hopefully ive got this nutted out. lol

Quote Originally Posted by margyb View Post
    Slightly off topic here Creedy but do you ever go to the Vaux butcher shop in Rosedale ??? They are my relatives
    Yes i do margyb im guessing you mean nevil ? if so hes a very nice guy. very comunity orientated sort of bloke.

small world margyb.
    margyb likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast