Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Vape

Vape

I possibly should have added this to my smoke and mirrors thread, but the reason why will be at the end of this post.......

I got home from work and noticed a note in my mailbox "please call in to local P.O"...... Now all I will say speed limits suffered, red lights got yelled at, cars where told "get off my road" upon my journey. I made it with 5 minutes to spare. The drive home was a repeat of drive over but now with a mission in mind......... VAPE !

I got home, rushed inside, opened box and thats when it started.........

ooooh..........

ahhhh............

oh............

huh......

wait.......

what.....

is...

that...

bit...

?????

Oh bugger it, find out later !

I sat there like a small child, looking at my new shiny things (I may or may not have said "my precious" in my best golem voice) I was nervous and shy and unsure of myself (god help me 15 and on a date again) I am male so first step is upend everything from boxes and pretend I know wtf I am doing. Yeah....no that didn't work, ended up with two piles mixed into one and vague recollections of terms like LR SR LTD LSD etc running through my head.....

At this stage I started to unjumble the piles once again going hmmmmm .... this bit.... goes..... (eeny meeny miney mo) in this pile. I think, ok well I hope, I got it right.

Step two: Oh wow..... look..... instructions ! I think I should read them

Maybe it's a male thing but I sat there looking at both kits I got, juicewhore starter kit the 510 and the ego C for more punch, and thought hmmmm that 510 sure don't look errrr impressive ? So I decided for first vape had to be ego C.

Batteries were duly put on charge, flavours were wildy thrown about in a mad panic to decide what to try. Looking through the options one caught my eye for some reason.... Spliced Lime doubler.

I actually started to talk to myself again at this point..... Spliced lime meet syringe.....careful now don't waste any.......syringe meet plastic tank thingy..... oooooh it's easier to fill on an angle woohoo yay yay happy happy joy joy....... no wait........ battery.....not....ready.... DOH.

I swear I sat and watched the battery light for next 20 minutes drumming my fingers on the table. I did however have the Spliced lime bottle open the whole time and if anyone walked in they would swear I was like a speed freak sniffing lines.

Finally the battery light turned green. I swear as I put it all together birds stopped chirping, cars stopped moving, world peace reigned supreme and silence was golden.

Thoughts were running wild, will I like it, will it be all that and a snickers bar, will I see fireworks or will I throw it out the window.

TAP..TAP..TAP..TAP..TAP (turned it on)

I will be honest I do feel a small burnt taste after exhaling and maybe because I am not used to it yet it feels like someone kicks me in the throat every time I inhale (can just imagine whats it will be like when I add nic)

I am writing this at 11pm so 6 hours have passed in bliss. Those 2 small things i mentioned just above are a small part with time I will work out. Heaven doesn't have white fluffy clouds they are clouds of vape I am sure of it. I am hooked pure and simple. I can't wait to taste steeped juices, in fact, I can't wait to try all juices.

So the reason I didn't add this to smoke and mirrors......

For me it was life changing, cigarettes will go (when nic turns up), bliss will continue and for 6 hours I have been putting something into my lungs that doesn't make me think of cancer with every drag.

Life is good ....... vape on !
    Stoney, Goz, Noe and 31 others like this.
    Information can be the strength you never had

I think that my favourite post ever
    Flitterby, Chrisso, margyb and 4 others like this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Stoney you have no idea how good I feel right now mate, only 1 drawback. I also got a heap of bits that fks me what they are but I ordered them "just in case". I am sitting here vape cloud everywhere, batteries charging all over the place, a smile that would make a used car salesman jealous and trying to work out exactly what the hell these bits are and can I even use them.
    AutumnGirl, margyb, Tash and 1 others like this.
    Information can be the strength you never had

If you can put a copy of your order up, someone will let you know exactly what you have.

Such an awesome read, love the detail!
    Click to follow me on Twitter @AVapingAffair or my evergrowing collection: Tumblr

AVF Regular
    Love it!! Lifesaver you are definitely off to a good start, I really hope it all works for you

I'm sure if you post up pics on what your not sure of, one of the lovely and helpful vape-perts will point you in the right direction
    Vaping and smoke free since March 2012

I'm still smiling.

general rules .. bits screw together .. something else might plug in, one bit needs juice
    if it has some sort of filler, fill it till its slushy, let it sit, fill it some more.

but yeh, post pictures if confused, we will soon make a game of it and give you 8 conflicting descriptions of bits.

you got ego C, so it will have a blister pack of replacement atomisers that are a push fit into the outer cover.
    the tanks plug into them, bottoms pop off tanks to fill ( or use a syringe )
    chargers are self evident.
    keep the 510 and ego chargers apart, better to not mix them up, the 420mA is the ego one.
    cartos have little silicon caps that pop off to fill, leave them for a while before using after a fill.
    rak3rs and margyb like this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

CCC
    Awesome post Lifesaver! I think we all felt the joy for you and gave us sweet memories of our "first time". I think we may have forgotten to tell you about primer fluid that comes in new atomizers, you need to blow that stuff out or puff on it a few times before you inhale to get rid of it, it tastes burnish yucky, but i am pretty sure you got past that. Also you will need to have water by your side for the first couple of days to relieve that kick in the throat, it may even feel like scratching, but it doesn't last long. Anyway i am going to read your post again.... it is priceless.

And welcome to the wonderful world of Vaping
    margyb, mink and LifeSaver like this.

Super Moderator
    Great post!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Crapatalk

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast