Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By StarDS
  • 2 Post By Ravenscroft
  • 1 Post By CCC
  • 1 Post By Stoney

Thread: Need Advice on E-Juice Order Quantities.

Question Need Advice on E-Juice Order Quantities.

G'day guys,

So I'm in the process of purchasing some juice from Health Cabin, wanting to know if there is any restrictions on the amount of juice Australia permits into the country. Or any problems that could occur through customs.

Cheerz.

Super Moderator
    Welcome!
    Usually 3 months supply as a rule of thumb. There are plenty of threads around on the forum about this, have a search and see what you come up with, probably better info than me rehashing.
    Cheers - J

Thanks for the speedy reply,

How many ml you reckons in 3 month supply. Just got my first E-Cig last week. Got no idea about consumption.

go for 250ml at least.
    usual is going to be around 3ml a day or less so long as you get a useable strength.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Super Moderator
    Yeah, what stoney said ;-) you getting premixed nicotine or unflavoured to mix with 0 nicotine doublers from aussie vendors?

I'm looking into getting Unflavoured Nicotine to mix. What amount would you recommend? I was thinking 500ml of 36mg. Also, any recommendations on where to purchase from would be much appreciated.
    CCC likes this.

I usually go for 500ml per order and when I was buying per-mixxed it was all good as I have had quite a few opened and let through by Customs.

Now I generally get a 500 ml bottle of 100mg every now and then for mixing from RTS, Box Elder or GH1 but I have not had one of those inspected yet.

They are more like a year or two of nic supplies, depending on the strength that I mix to.

RC
    CCC and StarDS like this.

CCC
    Quote Originally Posted by StarDS View Post
    I'm looking into getting Unflavoured Nicotine to mix. What amount would you recommend? I was thinking 500ml of 36mg. Also, any recommendations on where to purchase from would be much appreciated.
    Yep get that. Nothing wrong with the HealthCabin stuff, i prefer the RTS Vapes stuff, but it is a little more expensive.
    StarDS likes this.

i have had crap nic from health cabin. the red stuff..
    just a heads up.
    they never get my nic dollars anymore.
    StarDS likes this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D