Page 20 of 634 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120520 ... LastLast
Like Tree8242Likes

Thread: NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

CCC
    Hi Katz, i like those diamond batteries too, pitty they dont make egos and provaris like that
    Katz-in-Boots likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by CCC View Post
    Hi Katz, i like those diamond batteries too, pitty they dont make egos and provaris like that
    Indeed! They give off such pretty little rainbows when you vape them in the car in bright sunshine. One can always embellish batteries oneself, of course. ;-)
    TRUTH - just like Taste - is Subjective

Hey Guys

Im Ben from Mandurah, in WA. I'm a pom who has been living in Aus for 3 years at the end of this month.
    Only been vaping for about 3/4 weeks, love it though. Havent had a real cig in 11 days.

Last edited by benla; 10-06-12 at 10:57 PM.
    CCC, nayomee77 and ElDubya like this.

Super Moderator
    Welcome Ben.

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Hi benla;

Welcom to AV. You ended up at the right place. Welcome and have fun
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

Welcome Ben, enjoy your stay with us.

RC

Hi All,

Been on this site researching for the last couple of months now and thought I should finally say hi

Iím from Sydney and been vaping since march this year started off with the ego-c and stardust combo.

Then I purchased the ego twist and there it was I was addicted to VV

Last 4 weeks been using the Smoktech Vmax with DCT which is great, besides some leaking issues. The device stopped working over the weekend and being sent back for repair. Been trying to use the ego again but canít go back to it anymore, the flavour and vapour production is so different, so I purchased provari mini yesterday. Hopefully it will arrive soon )

AVF Regular
    Hi all, been visiting this forum for the past few months and thought I should finally crawl out from my shell. Been vaping for a few months in an attempt to quit the cigs. Not quite there yet but persevering. Started on the greensmokes, which unlike most ppl here I actually really love (but curse the shoddy battery life). Tried the I vaporize VGOs for about 5 min and decided they weren't for me. Got a 510 starter from juice whore then discovered the battery life was actually worse than the kr808d2s that greensmoke sell. Now waiting on the posty to deliver my EGO-C's before Im completely broke

Welcome to all you nooby's. Hope you stick with it, as it is really worth the effort. I personally didn't want to give up smoking at all, initially. From the day I started vaping to now I haven't had a cigarette. That's just over two years, after smoking for 42 years. Do I want to give up vaping? Nah, not really. I like blowing vapour rings too much!!

Hi Peoples. Recently quit smoking cold turkey, struggling to stay off the cigs. Hopefully I will be able to find a pv soon, if anyone has any suggestions for good vendors in the Newcastle area, please let me know

LinkBacks (?)