Page 501 of 634 FirstFirst ... 401451491499500501502503511551601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 6335
Like Tree8242Likes

Thread: NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnCity View Post
    Gday aussie vapers. Made the change to a istick50w about a month or so ago. Currently enjoying it but already looking @ making my own juice. This page came up in search on google and thought I could use the help
    Welcome BurnCity. Have a look at the messages in the DIY sections and ask any questions you may have. Everyone has their own flavour profiles, the main ones being tobacco, bakery, deserts and fruits, with some crossover especially with fruits/bakery and fruits/desert. Decide which way you want to go with the DIY and jump in.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Welcome BurnCity. Have a look at the messages in the DIY sections and ask any questions you may have. Everyone has their own flavour profiles, the main ones being tobacco, bakery, deserts and fruits, with some crossover especially with fruits/bakery and fruits/desert. Decide which way you want to go with the DIY and jump in.
    cheers fabricator. Im currently using vape wild juices atm and loving the fruit juices. Wasnt a big fan of there watermelon tho.
    I will be reading over the next few days and asking alot of questions mate
    cheers BC

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnCity View Post
    cheers fabricator. Im currently using vape wild juices atm and loving the fruit juices. Wasnt a big fan of there watermelon tho.
    I will be reading over the next few days and asking alot of questions mate
    cheers BC
    Yeah, I never took to melon vapes. I got stuck at work with only a melon flavour once and I hated it. A vendor once sent me a melon by mistake and I hated that too LOL
    Lesson learned: if you are leaving the house for the day make sure you have your ADV with you if you are lucky enough to have found one, or a range of flavours that you can switch to. It's really bad when you take only a new flavour you think you are going to like, then find out by morning tea that you can't live with it.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Yeah, I never took to melon vapes. I got stuck at work with only a melon flavour once and I hated it. A vendor once sent me a melon by mistake and I hated that too LOL
    Lesson learned: if you are leaving the house for the day make sure you have your ADV with you if you are lucky enough to have found one, or a range of flavours that you can switch to. It's really bad when you take only a new flavour you think you are going to like, then find out by morning tea that you can't live with it.
    haha that actually happened to me last week. I have been takin a new flavour each day and on tuesday I took toffee coffee, figured it was a safe bet as I like toffee and drink coffee.
    Man was I wrong. Tasted like shit and had to chug away on it till I got home from my shift. Leason learnt and always take 2 juices with me now.
    fabricator4 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Burn City- ya just gotta say to yourself "Still better than an ashtray...."

Quote Originally Posted by Holmesy View Post
    Burn City- ya just gotta say to yourself "Still better than an ashtray...."
    yeah very true bud, I actually said to myself well smokes tasted like shit so this cant be to bad lol
    fabricator4 and Holmesy like this.

AVF Regular
    I actually found that toffee/caramels if strong enough, give me the exhale of an old ciggy. As close as I go to the real thing and I tried a few tobaccos

Super Moderator
    Contests ! Win with AVF!

New contest ... get in on it New Vapers !!!
    ( dont forget to keep an eye out ! )
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Hi All!!!

Based in Melbourne, only on my 3rd day of vaping.....or fogging as my imidiate family & friends tend to call it for past 3 days
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ROAMER View Post
    Hi All!!!

Based in Melbourne, only on my 3rd day of vaping.....or fogging as my imidiate family & friends tend to call it for past 3 days
    Hi roamer! Congrats on your 3rd day of fogging! Ive been foggin now for 3 years lol! You've made the right choice welcome aboard matey!

LinkBacks (?)